blackdogg, I personally think that you deserve a promotion. You're ideas are great and your execution is top notch too. The only thing that would hold me back from promoting you, is that when I look at your gallery, all of your work is really good but I see no improvement in your recent chops.

So perhaps if your next chop shows a marked improvement on your previous ones, then a promotion will definitely be in order! :-d
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Oh yeah,looking at showroom couple of elite guys i say that HOSS should be there without any problems.

He should be elite before me.

Prooo? http://www.autemo.com/profiles/?id=Intro
Post edited February 08, 2012 at 12:50:20 PM by rc workchop
Thank you Klaus you're right! :)
bdogg_logo_2017_small_by_blackdoggdesign-db72tea.png11704114_973372359380778_869997148_n_by_blackdoggdesign-db7mxb7.gif
Facebook with TOP
I do not claim the promotion, but since you opened this public discussion of my best chop.
toyota gt86
toyotagt86.th.jpg
mazda mx-5
mazdamx5.th.jpg
volkswagen bus
volkswagenbus.th.jpg
mini cabrio
minicabriodddracing.th.jpg
chevrolet camaro ss
camaros.th.jpg
citroen ds4
citroen.th.jpg

**STAFF EDIT**

Not Promoted (Klaus)
Post edited February 09, 2012 at 01:10:44 PM by Klaus
So, what do you think about me ?:) Do I deserve a promotion or not yet ? :) Just want to know :) B)

**STAFF EDIT**

Promotion Awaiting Approval (Klaus)
Post edited February 09, 2012 at 01:10:28 PM by Klaus
martin, you deserve it, or else imma kick some admin butt XD
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
I also think martin deserves it
79513086.png
Kick Klaus's ass Tomiii XD
:awesome:
dA
i belive im ready to be promoted to inter...
integrafinal-1.jpg
kiaversion2exclusive.jpg
volkswagengolfstance800x600.jpg
2011_Land_Rover_Freelander.jpg
holdenmonaro1800x600.jpg

**STAFF EDIT**

Promoted (by Glacius)
Post edited February 09, 2012 at 01:07:25 PM by Klaus
i agree that martin should be elite, i dont think his last 3 solo chops are as good as previous but he has tried some new things. but his s13, 260z and ibiza gt, the cleanliness in brushing blows me away, really reminds me of cops brushing style

IbIZa_BT - im no admin but i have been in the chopping community for many of years. i think you still have some improvements before you hit pro, work on shadows, reflections and just perfect your modifications more :-d
Post edited February 08, 2012 at 08:30:25 PM by Zero

Please login to post