Linuh should be Pro Tuner
Roof should be Advanced, or Elite
Goodie should be Elite
HM- should be Pro Tuner
MorfiussDesign should be Elite
PonT0 should be Pro Tuner
SzR should be Pro Tuner
Winni Should be Pro Tuner

Etc etc, but I'm not the person who decides this. In my opinion, the admins must have a minimum standards to determinate wheter or not you deserver promotion, not the users themselves. In this way, I would say I'm Elite, knowing i'm not.

I was promoted because an admin decided to promote me not because I asked or begged for it, if that's what you're saying
Post edited February 06, 2012 at 07:29:45 PM by Linuh
79513086.png
1 person liked this.
i think rich should be considered again about being elite, kind of think its unfair saying he doesnt put enough mods in. this is his style which is clean, simple, detail, realism and you know it. he may not of show loads of mods in one chop but shows he is capable over a few chops. chopping isnt all about how many mods and how good they and i think you should look into his style of chopping.

if this counts, i raise my hand to sfdesignz for being promoted to elite. his chops are quite regular and he puts great styling into them, mods on them with great detail
http://www.autemo.com/profiles/?id=sfdesignz&chopid=15417

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : Promoted, I think he was overdue for it a long time ago to be honost.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:33:34 AM by MK211
1 person liked this.
also
I believe I am ready to be demoted to NCA.
because of my 2nd ever chop (worse then my 1st)
i like to think its stunning

audia3zn2.jpg

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : No way, not a chance. Hovercars are immediately Elite status, by default. It's like something straight out of back to the future. And everybody likes that movie.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:35:05 AM by MK211
I didn't say Rich should add more mods to his chops in general, I'd just like to see one with a lot of mods to see how he handles it.

Like, you can't tell how good of a chef somebody is based on how well they make cereal. You judge them based on how they make a 5 course meal :)

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : I make a really mean bowl of cereal. Like I could be a masterchef contender just for my rice bubbles.

STAFF EDIT #2 (MK211) : These staff edits are getting outta control haha
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:37:25 AM by MK211
Hello.
Here are 3 of my latest chops. I believe I am ready to be promoted to advanced. ;)
ford_fiesta__back_to_vt_by_ayorius-d48m5ng.jpg
levin_by_ayorius-d4cvqlo.jpg
z_50754795.jpg

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : Great concepts there, seriously I really like your ideas. However I think you need to focus on more technical execution. Elements like a touch of realism and attention to detail goes along way in demonstrating your skills as an artist. If you can not only make a cool designed car, but also fool someone into believing it is real at the same time, then I think that makes you a good photochopper. Keep on practicing, and then make a request again a little bit later.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:41:13 AM by MK211
Spaceinvaders.png
logo.png
I think I am protuner artist :P
300C_RT_by_artedigital.jpg
Ferrari_California_xxtreme_by_artedigital.jpgopelbluedemonfinal.jpg

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : You got it. You definitely don't belong in Inter. Congrats on promotion. Keep it up.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:42:17 AM by MK211
9Lfuwvk.png
1 person liked this.
Artedigital promoted, Noxious, not quite yet buddy.
Hello.
Jackdarton, what's about my chops? ;)
70a2592bd0691.jpg
TBA
Linuh wrote:
Tebi wrote:
I think
David should be Advanced.
Hoss should be Elite
Linuh should be Pro Tuner
Roof should be Advanced, or Elite
Goodie should be Elite
HM- should be Pro Tuner
MorfiussDesign should be Elite
PonT0 should be Pro Tuner
SzR should be Pro Tuner
Winni Should be Pro Tuner

Etc etc, but I'm not the person who decides this. In my opinion, the admins must have a minimum standards to determinate wheter or not you deserver promotion, not the users themselves. In this way, I would say I'm Elite, knowing i'm not.

I was promoted because an admin decided to promote me not because I asked or begged for it, if that's what you're saying

I'm not against you, Linuh! I really like your chops, but I think you need to improve your skills to be advanced!

Just for curiosity, how far to be promoted am I?

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : Close but not quite just yet Tebi. Show us something that will really blow us away. As an advanced member you have to produce show-stopping pieces. Keep that in mind and strive to achieve that in your new work then make a request - we know you're capable of doing so.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:44:31 AM by MK211
jackdarton wrote:
Artedigital promoted, Noxious, not quite yet buddy.

=O =O thanks mate :-d
9Lfuwvk.png

Please login to post