Pluum, you're also close, but not quite there.

Edit by Mk211: Sorry bud, I just saw this now :/ As a result of this, i've started adding in notes into each request.. (as you can see). I think Pluum is advanced. Hopefully these notes will prevent clashes of communication here on in.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:46:17 AM by MK211
Hello.
how am i standing...i am just curious to know,
but here are some of my works anyways :)

cdOzS.jpg
ZnaJg.jpg
qG4Qn.jpg
Cyai.jpg

STAFF EDIT (Jackdarton) : I would say you're about 3/4 of the way through advanced if I had to be really specific. I'd like to see you do more glossy chops, really show off your reflection work by creating something realistic.

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : Damn, you have some serious talent! Listen to Jack's advice. And I'll add to that, elite status is the epitome of chopping, keep trying for now. I can see you've got what it takes and you're on the path to get there. But right now it's a tad too early.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:50:33 AM by MK211
Aerodesign, I would say you're about 3/4 of the way through advanced if I had to be really specific. I'd like to see you do more glossy chops, really show off your reflection work by creating something realistic.
Hello.
tnx for the replay mate, will do ;)
I think I should be Elite and all my chops should be in the Hall of Fame, just give it a thought! :P

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : I gave it a thought for about 2 seconds. And have decided nice try, but no, lol :P
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:51:29 AM by MK211
1 person liked this.
Matt_K wrote:
I think I should be Elite and all my chops should be in the Hall of Fame, just give it a thought! :P

It's not funny to troll in a thread like this dude. -.-
:awesome:
dA
So that we can manage this thread easier we are going to place 'staff edit' notes at the bottom of your request. This is the final decision where you'll find if you've been promoted or not.

If we don't reply straight away, give it up to a few days for us to comeback with a decision. This is because A) we're either waiting for other members to help by providing some extra feedback; B ) we're discussing your work between ourselves in the staff area; C) or we're partying on a yacht just off some tropical island with fourteen chicks each. And in that last case I put rich or one of the other older members in charge here. So please don't bother us as we probably won't be coming back ;P
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:29:36 AM by MK211
Not that i now if i could be advanced, though it would be fun to now what you.guys think :P

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : Too early just yet ToMii! Focus on your execution more and I think you still need to spend a little bit longer on each chop. I've just looked over all your chops in your profile. They are good I like the styles and variation in the types of cars you do, but I think you need to begin refining the details in them further still. Get the stuff like lighting and reflections 100% spot on. Aim more for realism factor and less tooniness. You'll get this by experimenting with filters, overlays and noise/texture layers etc. Your scooter is great, but compare it to the background and there is a large difference in the quality and grainess of the bg in comparison to the subject - the scooter itself. You'll keep on improving. Looking back on your first chop, you've made so much exceptional progress. It's impressive to see how far you've come, but you've still got further to go. Continuing to practice is the way to get there.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 12:04:17 PM by MK211
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
hehe.. :mrteeth: can i try..?? just some of my cars..
Maybe i can get some advice to be more better..
Audi_S4_R_Turcev_Sport_Concept_hard_parked_by_Adry53.jpg
fix_atmosphere_by_Adry53.jpg
Ford_GT_Final_by_Adry53.jpg

Im not hope much to get promoted.. ^_^

Staff Edit: [jackdarton]

Hey Timothy

Your work is good, and you clearly have brushing skills, but I wouldn't place your in Pro Tuners just yet. Try to work on some copy paste chops, and learn to a fuller extent how reflections and lighting work on a car, how they look, how colours react, and how the reflections flow across the body of a car.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 05:02:18 PM by jackdarton
footers_2_by_adry53-db7r33s.png

Please login to post