Klaus wrote:
AwB

To me, you're someone who sits somewhere in the middle of the Advanced ranks. Your work doesn't have quite the "impact" that I'd expect from an Elite Chopper, but you are much better than a Pro Tuner. I think your most recent Supra chop wasn't quite up to your regular standards. Try to break the trend with your next few chops and prove to us that you're amongst the best.

Thanks Klaus :)
I've post my chops not for a promotion to elite but to obtain a feedback like yours.. :-d
I'm glad for your comment and I agree with you! ;)
Klaus wrote:
["The only factor holding me back from promoting you is that I haven't seen much of an improvement in your recent work". His S13, S15 and Ibiza GT are all over a year old and arguably better than his newer stuff. See where I'm coming from?

I UNDERSTAND YEW LOUD AND CLEAR
i even said it myself his last 3 solo chops havent been as good as the ones before imo

martin...... you know what to do B)
Post edited February 09, 2012 at 03:42:51 PM by Zero
Zero wrote:
Klaus wrote:
"The only factor holding me back from promoting you is that I haven't seen much of an improvement in your recent work". His S13, S15 and Ibiza GT are all over a year old and arguably better than his newer stuff. See where I'm coming from?

I UNDERSTAND YEW LOUD AND CLEAR
i even said it myself his last 3 solo chops havent been as good as the ones before imo

martin...... you know what to do B)

NO PROBLEM THEN, I'M GLAD YEW UNDERSTAND GOOD! XD
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
4 people liked this.
Ok, i know what should i do :D. So BE PREPARED because i'm gonna destroy your brains with my new civic project (visualisation of my own car) xD I'm not feeling "elite" because i know my chops are not perfect and i could make them better :) but i'm trying to improve myself :)
Glad you took our advice well Martin :D
Hello.
I just want to get some advice on my current level, Some of my latest tunes improvent alot compared to my older ones I think :-d just drop a comment below and a few hint/comments would be nice :-d

porsche911orginelekleur.jpg

mercedesbenzclk63amgbla.jpg

fordevosfinaljpg800.jpg

STAFF EDIT: (jackdarton)
Promoted!
Post edited February 10, 2012 at 12:28:42 PM by jackdarton
Just wondering, can i get promotion or not hehehe :mrteeth:

ProjectCleanA4_by_SatwikaDe.jpg

StancedScirocco_by_SatwikaDe.jpg

ProjectCleanJetta_by_SatwikaDe.jpg

JDMCivic._by_SatwikaDe.jpg

STAFF EDIT: (jackdarton)
Promoted!
Post edited February 10, 2012 at 12:28:57 PM by jackdarton
Both of the above promoted to Pro! Nice work guys.
Hello.
I'm getting better an better...here are some of my chops:
FIAT126 Pickup 10263793.jpg[/URL]

Audi A3 Rat Look autowp2.jpg[/URL]

Fabia RS autowp2.jpg[/URL]

STAFF EDIT: (jackdarton) Promoted!
Post edited February 10, 2012 at 12:59:09 PM by jackdarton
http://nisambudan.deviantart.com
https://www.instagram.com/enworks.digital/
Promoted to inter!
Hello.

Please login to post