I was wondering if I could get a promotion, or if not, am I close to it? Thanks in advance. Here are some of my chops:

Kia_Rio_Comp_by_Casanova.jpg

Opel_Astra_by_Casanova.jpg

Fiat_500_Abarth_Special_by_Casanova.jpg

Fiat_500_Abarth_White_by_Casanova.jpg

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : I think you need to stay at inter for now. You have some good work, and you show potential. Try bigger chops next time, with more ambitious extent of mods. ;) Keep practicing then come see us again later
Post edited February 25, 2012 at 03:31:47 AM by MK211

55298317.jpg
Klaus wrote:
I was under the impression he was already Advanced XD
But yes, if his next chop is good enough, I'll definitely promote him :-d

glac has promoted him just there so this doesnt matter
Am i ready? or what can i improve on? i posted here as on my latest chop 2 people said its pro work so i wondered
skylinechopbygpdesign.jpg

golfstanceda.jpg

evobygpdesign.jpg

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : No advancement just yet. You have good style. Mods are clean and you have the stance down, that's for sure. I think the GTR and VW are borderline before pro. So step it up on your next chop, go all out and really show us everything you've got and it could be the one to push you over the border into Pro. One things for sure, keep that style of yours up!
Post edited February 28, 2012 at 03:56:52 PM by MK211
This is my request of promotion.....

http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=13032

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : No promotion yet. Your latest lamborarri is good, but it still has several flaws evident. The highlighting is inconsistent over the vehicle, their are no reflections nor trace of lighting taking place on the windshield or headlamps, the side mirrors aren't symmetric and the brushing on the passengers side one looks amateur. Some elements of this chop scream to me Pro (regarding design/ambition), then again other small areas actually draw me closer to inter. I'd suggest you spend more time on your chops. Seek out more WIP advice too.

From your portfolio, your diverse range of chops and style make it clear you do have strong artistic flair, and I believe I've said it before - you've got potential. You just need to pay more attention to detail. Some of your chops look really great and certainly eye-catching from a thumbnail view, however on closer inspection, in HR, some big flaws become visible which in turn detract from the chop.

Lastly you didn't follow the base rules in this thread - you were asked to post 3 of your best chops directly in this thread. Help us help you.
Post edited February 28, 2012 at 04:08:12 PM by MK211
>>>>> My Ferrari GTE <<<<<

>>>>> My Lancia Delta Concept <<<<<
Ferrari F40 wrote:
This is my request of promotion.....

http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=13032

if you want a promotion do the work yourself m8 ..and present yourself in a good way
i mean you provide a link , to a topic with a ... link ....

its all very linked xD

do it the right way post 3 of what you think are your best chops ever here and let them judge that

its like a new trend for people to trow links around , where when you post a visible picture and a aditional hr its already a much better presentation

its like when you would go to a job intervieuw you would not say ooh my resume is somewhere on facebook ? :P
Post edited February 28, 2012 at 02:44:36 PM by rich
mijnlogo.jpg
Well said rich.

We did ask that you embed at least 3 of your best chops directly into this thread when making a promotion request.

It makes our jobs much easier to keep everything managed, which is always welcomed.
Nihad08 wrote:
I'm getting better an better...here are some of my chops:
FIAT126 Pickup 10263793.jpg[/URL]

Audi A3 Rat Look autowp2.jpg[/URL]

Fabia RS autowp2.jpg[/URL]

STAFF EDIT: (jackdarton) Promoted!

He doesnt deserve promotion because of stealing. Those rims on audi are mine:

http://www.autemo.com/dc/users/1/9ASIQ/376/chops/Bmw_M3_OEM_-style_by_2fasto.jpg

And I think the filter on fabia (headlight) is also mine.
2zez.png
You're right 2fasto. Sorry I didn't pick up on that previously.

I've demoted this guy and given him a warning for it.
THIS THREAD IS NOW BEING CLOSED - TEMPORARILY -

The way it will work from here on is this - we will RE-OPEN this thread for 1 week at the end of each and every month. - IT WILL NEXT BE RE-OPENED - on March 25th. Then for one week you may submit a promotion request then!

This gives you ample time to practice and improve and be ready for when the next promotion window is open.

Thankyou and have a nice day!

~Mk211

Please login to post