Klaus said, he would make a decison after my next chop :D "I believe I am ready to be promoted to Advanced" so here are some of my best, and the latest :D
nissan_350z_by_blackdoggdesign-d4pck59.jpg
Honda_NSX_by_blackdoggdesign.jpg
chrysler_300c_by_blackdoggdesign-d4o8axz.jpg
chevrolet_camaro_by_blackdoggdesign-d3bmgrp.jpg
Thanks for your patience :)

STAFF EDIT (Klaus): NOT PROMOTED

For me your 350Z isn't quite up to the level of Advanced, here's a few things I think would need to be improved if I was going to promote you:
- I'm having a hard time working out whether the paint is glossy or satin. To me it looks closest to satin, but some areas look too reflective like the side, rear arch and hood - but still they aren't quite reflective enough to be a gloss black which is the most reflective paints other than chrome. Other parts look too matte like the rear trunk lid.
- The rims look too bright to me (compare their brightness with the chrome tips of the exhaust)
- The boot/trunk area looks quite toony, especially the roll cage bars (again they look too bright and need some more shadowing)
- Under car shadow looks a bit too heavy for my liking

You're so, so very close to Advanced though and would probably one of the best (if not the best) Pro tuner choppers out there. Keep it up!
Post edited February 14, 2012 at 05:49:06 AM by Klaus
bdogg_logo_2017_small_by_blackdoggdesign-db72tea.png11704114_973372359380778_869997148_n_by_blackdoggdesign-db7mxb7.gif
Facebook with TOP
Brian wrote:
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/630/aaaiq.jpg
Nothing personal but especially the jetta is close to faking a chop imo.

another 90% c&p chop
:awesome:
dA
OK, this is a serious post this time :D. Can you have a look at my profile and decide if I am ready to be promoted. I don't mind if not, just would like to know what I can improve in my chops as a whole!
Oh, and sorry about not posting 3 chops as I don't have low-res links and are too hi-res to post here. :)

Your improving quickly which is promising. Your most recent GT-R chop is definitely Pro Tuner worthy and by far your best work! Before promoting you, I'd just like to wait for a couple more chops just to be certain that you're up to that level.

Keep up the good work!
Post edited February 14, 2012 at 05:25:09 AM by Klaus
am i ready to be inter?

370z.jpg

accordwet.jpg

nsxr.jpg

STAFF EDIT (Klaus): PROMOTED TO INTERMEDIATE

The work done is executed well, most importantly the cars look good! Keep it up!
Post edited February 13, 2012 at 10:08:40 PM by Klaus
those wheels on the nsx =O
yes i say you are easily inter!
hi...I believe I am ready to be promoted to Pro
so this ar few chops of mine
[img]acuransxwhitecandybyedl.png Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[img]turbinaconceptbyedldesi.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[img]hondacrzbyedldesignbyed.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[img]brabusc63byedldesign.jpg Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You seem to have some really great ideas in your work, and a good variety of different styles of chops too. The only thing that lets your chops down a bit is the execution and the only way to fix that is to take a little more time and care with your chops. The red concept car is certainly Pro Tuner worthy and the NSX is border line. Like for Matt_K I'd just like to wait for another Pro Tuner quality chop to cement my view that you're worthy of being a Pro Tuner. So when you have a new chop, make sure to post it here - if it's worthy of Pro tuner I'll definitely promote you!
Post edited February 14, 2012 at 05:31:58 AM by Klaus
http://edldesign.deviantart.com/
sigpic32022_3.gif
thanks to Klaus for promotion!
All the posts up to now have been checked over. All three that I recently edited (blackdogg, Matt_K & EDL) are unbelievably close to being promoted. Probably one more chop worthy of the next level will get you there. Keep up the good work :-d
Post edited February 14, 2012 at 05:51:20 AM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
I'm ready to be promoted to pro?

seatibizabysejose.jpg

golfvibysejose.jpg

renaultlagunabysejose.jpg

And now I'm working on this:

mustangl.jpg

I see a definite improvement in your work. That mustang WIP looks fantastic and if you finish it well, it will certainly be Pro Tuner worthy. Finish that chop to a very high standard and I just may consider you for a promotion. Although I'll probably wait for one more chop after that just to be certain that you're up to the challenge.

Keep up the good work!
Post edited February 16, 2012 at 12:01:50 AM by Klaus
I think I deserve a promotion ..... my latest work.. :mrteeth:

deltafinalrender.jpg

deltafinalrender2.jpg

deltafinalrender3.jpg

Your work is really good, especially the black Delta, but clearly it's 3D. I can't promote you based on 3D work, as it really doesn't belong in the chopping forums. Post some of your chops up and I may consider you for promotion.
Post edited February 21, 2012 at 04:18:08 AM by Klaus
>>>>> My Ferrari GTE <<<<<

>>>>> My Lancia Delta Concept <<<<<

Please login to post