Zero wrote:

IbIZa_BT - im no admin but i have been in the chopping community for many of years. i think you still have some improvements before you hit pro, work on shadows, reflections and just perfect your modifications more :-d

though he didnt ask for promotion up to pro, he asked to be promoted to inter XD
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
ToMiii wrote:
though he didnt ask for promotion up to pro, he asked to be promoted to inter XD

damn he got promoted before i posted and no one said
ok well now he knows what i think he should improve on XD
Great idea guys! :-d
I post my best three chops not for a promotion but only to have some advice to improve my abilities hoping to become a future elite.. :P

Subaru Impreza: http://www.autemo.com/dc/users/1/U6MSH/150/chops/Subaru_Impreza_by_AwB.jpg

Mitsubishi Lancer: Evo VIII: http://www.autemo.com/dc/users/1/U6MSH/150/chops/Mitsubishi_Lancer_Evo_VIII_by_AwB.jpg

Nissan 240Sx: http://www.autemo.com/dc/users/1/U6MSH/150/chops/Nissan_240Sx_by_AwB.jpg

My last work:
http://imageshack.us/f/689/stepfinalehr.jpg/

I know they are old chops but in the last time I didn't have much time to spent on chopping. However, now I'm working on a new chops more frequentely. :)

**STAFF EDIT**

Not Promoted (Klaus)
Post edited February 09, 2012 at 01:11:13 PM by Klaus
I believe I am ready to be promoted to pro. Cuz i work hard on my chops and i think I reached a new level of my brush techniques

So here is my chops best chops

d5fe81afa706454d.jpg

3edf6837e8abc13a.jpg

303bf82b215bf132.jpg

**STAFF EDIT**

Promoted (by Klaus)
Post edited February 09, 2012 at 01:05:08 PM by Klaus
40038510151077282680014.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ddd racing

I see a steady improvement in your chops. Your most recent GT86 shows that you have the skills to pull off something stylish and attractive. However, your chops seem relatively unsophisticated and simple to achieve. For this reason I won't be promoting you, but keep up this improvement and you might be promoted very soon!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Martin

You've been on the brink of Elite for quite a while now. Your brush skills are amongst the best on the site and your work is consistently impressive. The only factor holding me back from promoting you is that I haven't seen much of an improvement in your recent work. I'd certainly be willing to promote you if I could get agreement from another admin.

___________________________________________________________________________________

AwB

To me, you're someone who sits somewhere in the middle of the Advanced ranks. Your work doesn't have quite the "impact" that I'd expect from an Elite Chopper, but you are much better than a Pro Tuner. I think your most recent Supra chop wasn't quite up to your regular standards. Try to break the trend with your next few chops and prove to us that you're amongst the best.

SB Designer

Your work is clean with few mistakes. Your brushing also appears to be quite good. Your placing of 2nd in the most recent "Mod That Merc" comp has convinced me that you're ready to step it up. Congratulations on your promotion.... don't make me regret it! :-d
Post edited February 09, 2012 at 01:12:16 PM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Thank you Klaus i will never disappoint you !
40038510151077282680014.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
1 person liked this.
Klaus wrote:
Martin
You've been on the brink of Elite for quite a while now. Your brush skills are amongst the best on the site and your work is consistently impressive. The only factor holding me back from promoting you is that I haven't seen much of an improvement in your recent work. I'd certainly be willing to promote you if I could get agreement from another admin.

you cant get much better styling and brushing then his s13, s15 and ibiza gt
and also what about the agreement of the community :roll: :P
Post edited February 09, 2012 at 01:22:56 PM by Zero
Klaus wrote:
ddd racing

I see a steady improvement in your chops. Your most recent GT86 shows that you have the skills to pull off something stylish and attractive. However, your chops seem relatively unsophisticated and simple to achieve. For this reason I won't be promoting you, but keep up this improvement and you might be promoted very soon!

I expected this answer :mrteeth: ! I will try to improve myself to get this promotion :)
Zero wrote:
Klaus wrote:
Martin

you cant get much better styling and brushing then his s13, s15 and ibiza gt
and also what about the agreement of the community :roll: :P

If you read my post you'll notice that I say "The only factor holding me back from promoting you is that I haven't seen much of an improvement in your recent work". His S13, S15 and Ibiza GT are all over a year old and arguably better than his newer stuff. See where I'm coming from?
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
I'm completely tied with Klaus on this one about Martin, You're a great chopper, one of my personal favourites and because of that I look forward to seeing your new work. The thing that would keep me from promoting you myself outside of this thread are little factors such as, the brushing on black parts of your chop look toony. On your new Accord chop, the background is off by quite a bit behind the car.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're a bad chopper, quite the opposite. I'd want to see another chop with more improvement before a promotion, but that's me personally.
Hello.

Please login to post