1 person liked this.
jackdarton wrote:
You've also got to realise Tomica that within each of those showrooms is a spectrum of skill in itself. Imagine the WORST chop you have ever seen, and compare it to your favourite chop of all time. There are a lot more than 5 stages in between them (The number of showrooms we have)

This means that even within Pro Tuners, we have a range of skill from the bottom end, to just under advanced. At the minute, I would place you at just under advanced, but that's my opinion which is why I didn't reply about your promotion just yet as it's a close call, and I would wait until some other admins have seen to help us decide too :)

Also, regardless of your reasons for feeling the way you do - don't bring other choppers in to the discussion by comparing yourself to them. Matthias is right by saying that it will lead to arguing, so let's nip it in the bud.

thanks for answer and sorry for comparison

I'll delete my request and be one of the best in pro tuner section, it's better than be the worst in advanced
0JSI.jpg
PROUD TO BE CROAT!!!
I do not know if I deserve a promotion, but I tried. And if I'm not, I want to know why, so I can improve. ;)
Audi_A6_Avant_by_Ice_Devil_1_2_3_4_5_6.jpg
Badass_Evo_X_by_Ice_Devil.jpg
Rotiform-BMW_by_Ice_Devil.jpg
1 person liked this.
Ice Devil promoted
Hello.
Jack, what do you think about my chops? please tell me if i cant get promotion, cause i want to improve myself
thanks guys for promotion
Don't Think saying i want help is easy
23232v.jpg
You're close to advanced buddy, but not quite there yet. I'll keep an eye on you though :)

Try working on more realistic chops without so much contrast, to show off some clean brushing.
Hello.
Thanks for the promotion. Don't want to cause bickering. I've chopped a long time and don't chop as much anymore but just to say even though I'm at the bottom of pro, I've had several motions to promote me long ago. The level of skill has just gotten better. A higher bar has been set
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
I think
David should be Advanced.
Hoss should be Elite
Linuh should be Pro Tuner
Roof should be Advanced, or Elite
Goodie should be Elite
HM- should be Pro Tuner
MorfiussDesign should be Elite
PonT0 should be Pro Tuner
SzR should be Pro Tuner
Winni Should be Pro Tuner

Etc etc, but I'm not the person who decides this. In my opinion, the admins must have a minimum standards to determinate wheter or not you deserver promotion, not the users themselves. In this way, I would say I'm Elite, knowing i'm not.

STAFF EDIT (MK211) :
Thanks for the input. Here's my responses

NO - David should be Advanced.
YES - Hoss should be Elite
NO (staying in adv) - Linuh should be Pro Tuner
NO (close to adv tho...) Roof should be Advanced, or Elite
NO (very close... one day.) Goodie should be Elite
AGREED (demoted) - HM- should be Pro Tuner
NO (Not enough chops) MorfiussDesign should be Elite
AGREED (demoted) - PonT0 should be Pro Tuner
NO! (he's staying adv! here and here's why) SzR should be Pro Tuner
NO (staying in adv) - Winni Should be Pro Tuner