jackdarton wrote:
Kolesky and Chopperkid promoted!

Rich, I love your work, you know I do, I'm a big fan. I want to see you tackle something on a larger scale with more modifications to show us what you're truly capable of before promoting you. You change a lot of small things on a chop which people with a keen eye can appreciate, but I don't recall opening a chop of yours and being blown away. That's the response I want to be evoked when I open up an Elite choppers' chop.
Jackdarton :)
TnX for promotion. I`ll keep working :-d
decko.gif
i think it's time to get to the pro section if i was right put the Decision is yours
so here is my latest chops

subarubymaxvan.jpg

wtbround1bymaxvan.jpg

hondacivicbymaxvan.jpg

STAFF EDIT: Promoted. Please keep on trying hard and practicing even more.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:01:28 AM by MK211
Don't Think saying i want help is easy
23232v.jpg
These are my lastest chops. I don't know i have to deserved the promotion, but i try it, maybe :)

Chops:

prbajcelica2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skylinevtart.jpg

ovtvsuzuki.jpg

bmwv23.jpg

aveohttrrel.jpg

STAFF EDIT: Very very close. You're reflection work is brilliant. We checked over you profile. Ask for a promotion in another two chops. I think you will get it then, if you can continue to show us something really awesome.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:05:08 AM by MK211
6 people liked this.
Tomica wrote:
if chopperkid's work is pro, I think that mine is advanced?

And this is why this thread will eventually lead into bickering.

Please keep this thread for asking if you are eligible for promotion, move personal problems elsewhere please.
Post edited February 06, 2012 at 04:09:14 PM by nordic man
admin(s) should have waited a little bit before deciding who is promoted and who isn't so that everyone has the same treatment

they should first compare everyone's requests cause there's big difference in quality between some of the chops that are in this case in pro tuner section

and decision shouldn't be made by looking at just three chops but every single one in user's profile cause it's stupid to be promoted over three chops and all other are plain simple ones

chopper, I have nothing against you, just saying
Post edited February 06, 2012 at 04:31:58 PM by Tomica
0JSI.jpg
PROUD TO BE CROAT!!!
2 people liked this.
You've also got to realise Tomica that within each of those showrooms is a spectrum of skill in itself. Imagine the WORST chop you have ever seen, and compare it to your favourite chop of all time. There are a lot more than 5 stages in between them (The number of showrooms we have)

This means that even within Pro Tuners, we have a range of skill from the bottom end, to just under advanced. At the minute, I would place you at just under advanced, but that's my opinion which is why I didn't reply about your promotion just yet as it's a close call, and I would wait until some other admins have seen to help us decide too :)

Also, regardless of your reasons for feeling the way you do - don't bring other choppers in to the discussion by comparing yourself to them. Matthias is right by saying that it will lead to arguing, so let's nip it in the bud.
Hello.
I'll just leave these here. If anyone thinks that my inability to be consistent in my quality of work because I just have to chop every wild ass idea I get and have little or no patience with nitpicking small details, I understand.
thegladiator.jpg
freddysgto.jpg
comprat.jpg
By Chip Fooses evil twin at 1968-11-25

STAFF EDIT: I absolutely love your wild ideas. It's what sets you apart from other choppers. However I just don't feel advanced for you just yet. It is the small details that count in these upper levels. There's no way around that fact. And I know you got the technical skills hidden away there. Show us them!
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 09:54:31 AM by MK211
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
Well,let's try :P

I don't know whether you all think that I am advanced or even close to advanced chopper,but I want to know where I am actually. ;) Thanks in advance! :D

My chops:

Nissan 350z:Nissan_350Z_by_srcky.jpg

Honda S2000:
Honda_S2000_by_SrCky_by_srcky.jpg

BMW E46:
BMW_E46_Stance_by_SrCky_by_srcky.jpg

STAFF EDIT (MK211): You got it Bud! Very well deserved. You got the style and execution points. Keep this sh*t up!
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 09:59:27 AM by MK211
My DeviantArt
My Portfolio
Facebook page
srcky and maxvan promoted
Hello.
Okay, I'm starting oficially - I believe I am ready to be promoted to advanced ;) After I promoted to pro I working hard and I think that I made really really big progress ;) But decision is yours ;)
My best chops I think:

350z_by_pluum.jpg
corvette_by_pluum.jpg
mk1.jpg
fiat_coupe_by_pluum.jpg
MK3_by_pluum.jpg

You can also looking for threads with these chops - some people told me that I'm advanced or i'm really close to advanced :)

Cheers from Poland folks !

STAFF EDIT (MK211) : Advanced beyond doubt. Keep on progressing even further.
Post edited February 07, 2012 at 10:05:56 AM by MK211
70a2592bd0691.jpg
TBA

Please login to post