Ive got a weird problem.
On my phone atm, Samsung galxay s2. when i tried to click expand chat or even unlock the comment box (because old thread) it redirected back to the homepage. had to refresh 4 times before it wsmas working normal again.

Am i the only person with this problem?
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
I have that when the page isnt fully loaded.
When I wait a moment and then press it its fine. (this is in opera mini btw).
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

you type in really long words they go off the screen :O
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
screenautemo.png
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
3 people liked this.
yes, we can see that...
Brian wrote:
yes, we can see that...
haha, was gonna reply him with "You don't say?"
:awesome:
dA
haha :D

haha :)

ha :|
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn-AND-THANK-YOU-FOR-THE-INFORMATION
1 person liked this.
So just now I found another friend request from one of the retail spammers and it had me thinking. They're human spammers apparently, at least during the initial signup. That's how they circumvent the captcha thingy. Would it be possible (and/or easy) to implement lets say, a minimum post count required to pm, send friend quests and post in chatbox? Lets say 10 or so.
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
Mark's currently working on the spammer issue. Not sure that a post limit to PM and send friend requests is really necessary (sometimes a new user may need to PM a staff member soon after signing up if they have issues with uploading chops, and other My Account stuff).

I'm pretty sure the current sign-up process doesn't involve an email validation, so I assume that's what Mark will be fixing up.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims

Please login to post