The 2011 and 2010 comps are jumbled up in the 2009 listing. We had never gotten around to commencing a new leaderboard for those periods.

I'll sort that out tonight though. For now I've added in the extra menu options on the comp page so you'll always be able to easy click through to the past comps.
When you come to create a new topic... the new topic button is above the shoutbox...
It's kinda awkward and was a bit confusing at first. I was like "teh heck's it gone?!" ... believe others have had the same problemo :-d
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
Sometimes when I click on users names down the bottom of the main forum page it doesn't go to their page but www.autemo.com. I think its got something to do with their usernames having spaces in them.
I'm not 100% certain, but it maybe the fact they are registered as clients and not artists.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
2 people liked this.
I find it annoying that you can't view the profile of those pending a friend request. I've accepted the last 6 because 5 were Americans and 1 was banned lol. I want to know who I accept first
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
2 people liked this.
something i´ve wanted to have here for a very long time is a way to find your old topics, and comments, just like toher forums have.

Like if you had a button on your profile " topics started by this user " and " comments by this user". that would have been awesome, so people can find old topics / posts from certain members, without needing to scan the forum manually :P

i´ve seen it on many other forums, and i think it´s a great idea tbh :)

also a way to see the original pic of the chops on the profile, the forum have a "upload base and chop" but i´ve never seen the base pic of a chop on anyones profile, so they could look awesome, but be 99% C/P or other cheating stuff :P
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
Am I the only one having this problem? I realize it might be like this due to my long nick.
i0b6CTeeVmME2.jpg

I meant this part in particular:
ib2Kf5oVbSINAt.jpg

'tis annoying sometimes.
dolan derry do trollan errday wrote:
Am I the only one having this problem? I realize it might be like this due to my long nick.
i0b6CTeeVmME2.jpg

I meant this part in particular:
ib2Kf5oVbSINAt.jpg

'tis annoying sometimes.

would be easier to ask if you could change your name .. pointless having a big one imo lol
sigsu.jpg

>> My DeviantART <<
1 person liked this.
no.

Please login to post