J_HUI wrote:
If it ever happens again, just PM an admin like myself, nicklas, jackdarton, glacius, mk211, x-raited, Klaus we can sort it out for you :)

Thanx a lot, I shall do that when it happens again.
banner2bf.jpg
When I go to upload chops, it say 'Please select JPG or PNG only' and my file IS a Jpeg. So what can i do :(
Any help appreciated! :-d
forunmse.png
File has to be under 2mb and only include letters a-z, numbers 0-9 in the file name.
Hello.
jackdarton wrote:
File has to be under 2mb and only include letters a-z, numbers 0-9 in the file name.

It fits those specs though! I am confused!!
forunmse.png
Innov8Design wrote:
it say 'Please select JPG or PNG only' and my file IS a Jpeg.
When I go to do that, it does exactly the same- and yes- the file is under 2MB. I have had the same problem for some time now, so you aren't the only one Innov8...
I prefer engine oil and overalls to nail polish and fashion any day♥
KTB Design wrote:
Innov8Design wrote:
it say 'Please select JPG or PNG only' and my file IS a Jpeg.
When I go to do that, it does exactly the same- and yes- the file is under 2MB. I have had the same problem for some time now, so you aren't the only one Innov8...

At least i'm not :P Please sort it out, I want to upload some beastly chops!!
forunmse.png
it could be the name you put in title, your actual file name, file format, file size.

It's trial and error most of the time for me XD

maybe give me the image and I'll try to put it on my own profile, once I fiqured out the solution I can tell you??
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Here's a test you can try yourselves, can you rename the image to 'test.jpg' and then give that a go. If it works it's got to do with the filename (must have some non standard character in it)..

If it does/doesn't work, let us know either way.

I'll see what I can do to make the chop upload more flexible/user-friendly in regards to accepting filenames.
1 person liked this.
Could we have a clickable link when we have a new friend request message. Gives me the option to accept or decline but it would be nice to have a quick link in there to go straight to their profile. Recently I have had a lot of requests and no idea who and yes i am too lazy to search the members list to find people that could be spam or general choppers. Just a small thought, no biggie if you can or not.
I like you.
I noticed that the brand LANCIA on the list models is missing..
>>>>> My Ferrari GTE <<<<<

>>>>> My Lancia Delta Concept <<<<<

Please login to post