1 person liked this.
Yeah, I agree... the seem kind of meaningless now.

I'd also like to see something done with the likes and favourites too. Perhaps a stat on your profile that tells you how many of your posts have been liked and how many of your threads have been favourited.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
I want the 10 hours of my life that fly by after I post back B) Pretty please?
DevilsTower wrote:
I want the 10 hours of my life that fly by after I post back B) Pretty please?

just once or twice would be bad enough but after every post you are really starting to notice how much quicker the time goes xD
not going to lie but i wouldnt mind a "mark forums read" function on the forum ;)
Well for that function to work the rest probably needs to work. Because it will mark threads as unread again if you exit autemo and log back in.
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
Construct wrote:
Well for that function to work the rest probably needs to work. Because it will mark threads as unread again if you exit autemo and log back in.
wuuuu I'm happy to hear that... I wondered that i was the one loser into autemo that read twice or three times each thread!

ps the CLOCK!
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
actually the clock aint that annoying anymore, kinda getting used to it XD
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
2 people liked this.
We also seem to have a bug from germany randomly posting vile pictures in the shoutbox XD
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
I'm fixing that damn clock todayyyyyyyy!!!!!!! I hate it too
GREATTTT MARK!
:awesome:
dA

Please login to post