BUGS and IMPROVEMENTS

ok seeing as there are a lot of threads stating different problems you're encountering with the site atm, ill sticky this thread and just post in here with each reply. I'll then edit my first post with a list of bugs, and delete them off the list if/when they are fixed :) This makes it a lot easier for us to deal with bugs instead of sifting through thread after thread, and we appreciate the feedback we're getting.

Bugs:

-sometimes when posting a new topic/post you get a blank white screen with nothing on it, yet the topic/post has worked successfully

-sometimes when uploading donors, an error message pops up and says that the admins have been notified

-in DCN, the avatar next to the name of the person who uploaded the donor doesnt correspond with the poster

-go to last page button does not exist, and sometimes when clicking the go to last post button, it takes you to page 3 of a topic instead of page 5 for example.

-sometimes when previewing a topic/message, the topic/message is posted anyway.

-Some symbols are unable to be typed (eg. Ampesand, Inverted commas) and coding appears instead

-In browsers other than IE the ''Post Quick Reply'' text box is extended past the outlining box

Suggestions:

-a view new topics/posts button
-option to see who is online at the bottom of the forum
-ability to upload .png's instead of just jpeg's
-Higer resolution chops in peoples' profiles when clicking to view high res
-DonorCentral ability for users to enter a new model, this marks the chop currently as unknown and sends a message to admins to review the list of models.
-Tutorial area
-maybe more skins/themes further down the line
Hello.
Bugs:
- In browsers other than IE the ''Post Quick Reply'' text box is extended past the outlining box Like this: 28871108.th.jpg
- Some symbols are unable to be typed (eg. Ampesand, Inverted commas) and coding appears instead
- When starting a new thread the ''Preview Thread'' button doesn't work and instead the thread is posted
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
good idea jack

bugs:
you cant upload originals to your autemo profile
when i tried to preview a topic a topic of half way writing through it, the topic posted so it needs to preview without posting
the time zones dont work so when im at gmt 0 its the same as gmt-7
the menu bar at top, new topic button and autemo logo all randomly vanish
you get an email when someone relpies to your thread even tho recieving emails is turned off

improvements:
better emotions
when making a post (not in quick reply) let it see what emotions can be used
on the forum index on the left of each section have the circle icons showing if youve seen that topic in the section or not
have a "car" section so people can show there real cars/car projects
Bugs:
- The nav bar doesn't show, using firefox

Improvements:
- Fix bugs(lol)
simca1.png
Need a little icon showing if u've posted in a thread.
autemosig1.pngautemosig2.pngautemosig3.png
Demon Designs wrote:
Bugs:

Improvements:
- Fix bugs(lol)

Yea<h same here

it did however work last night =)

glac
btw this also happens in IE and CHROME =)

glac
when I will sign pro camp also appears that the moderators are going to be notified: S
Wow i got a massive problem just today, the banner at the top is gone!
You know that has the DCN and forums etc. on it.
Its only by luck i got to the forums by clicking in a random place!
Ill have to stay on the forum now but plz help someone :P
Demon Designs wrote:
Bugs:

Improvements:
- Fix bugs(lol)
+1 its gone :(

Please login to post