The time, It... it's finally fixed !!

Well done Mark :wub: :D
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Woop Woop <3
:woot:
Now put the time forward an hour. XD
Is any one else having time issues still?
why , when i go to a section and see the new posts iluminated , they all are gone after i looked at one new post , then all the others in that section are not iluminated anymore xD
could that be changed ?
mijnlogo.jpg
Oh wait, never mind about my time still being wrong, had my time zone set incorrectly.

I have the same problem as Rich and also sometimes the tick doesn't show when there has been a new post.
rich wrote:
why , when i go to a section and see the new posts iluminated , they all are gone after i looked at one new post , then all the others in that section are not iluminated anymore xD
could that be changed ?
and when i open a topic, if i close the page and i return on it, that topic is iluminated, whitout replies
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
Matt_K wrote:
Oh wait, never mind about my time still being wrong, had my time zone set incorrectly.

I have the same problem as Rich and also sometimes the tick doesn't show when there has been a new post.

Phew, glad to hear it was just the timezone setting. That's an easy one to forget!

About the issue with the visited/viewed threads. I'm aware of this one, but for now it's low on my list of priorities to do as it's not a super-critical one. I have a few other issues to tackle then I will get onto this one
MK211 wrote:
Matt_K wrote:

Phew, glad to hear it was just the timezone setting. That's an easy one to forget!

About the issue with the visited/viewed threads. I'm aware of this one, but for now it's low on my list of priorities to do as it's not a super-critical one. I have a few other issues to tackle then I will get onto this one

thats cool , good too know you know it though :P
mijnlogo.jpg
Mark, did you accidentally stumble into the code, hit the colours so hard that it turned the white into gray, then smashing into the thread titles before coming to a halt after hitting the fonts so hard you made them bold and invisible? And then somehow managing to stumble onto the save button on the way out?

Please login to post