+1 on that, also the courty text is kinda farked :P and the messages on your profile is mashed up :P
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
DevilsTower wrote:
Mark, did you accidentally stumble into the code, hit the colours so hard that it turned the white into gray, then smashing into the thread titles before coming to a halt after hitting the fonts so hard you made them bold and invisible? And then somehow managing to stumble onto the save button on the way out?

Lol. Um, there's an explanation. I was drunk?

Haha no but what you described was sort of the case. What happened was I put in some changes that REC styled into the profiles without really giving it a good trial run before putting it live.... I just wing'ed it like a good cowboy does. My fault. I will tidy it up this weekend.
2 people liked this.
exclusive new award to be appointed manually
theklausaward.png
2 people liked this.
Now I fianlly fiqured out what is missing, a report button.

There is so many cheat/ chops with stolen on autemo or people offending each other, but alot of the time I miss it, i think a report button will really help keep track of things and lift the quality of autemo again, lately it's been a landslide downhill

something like, once the report button is hit, a PM orthe url will be listed to an admin only visible database.
Post edited February 17, 2012 at 01:52:05 AM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Agreed. Could be used for posts and threads. I'm sure there was one when Autemo was first opened, but it disappeared about the same time as when another two functions "Quick Admin, Promote this guy" and "HOF" were removed. Was it that people were just spamming the buttons?

Perhaps after clicking the "report" button, there could be a drop down box that forces you to write an explanation of why you're reporting the post. That might prevent spamming of the button.
Post edited February 17, 2012 at 10:33:18 AM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Double post...

Also, a lot of people (me included) are getting annoyed by the terrible feedback threads are getting on the forum. There seems to be a trend of people just trying to boost their post count, rather than actually contributing to the forum by helping out artists with good feedback.

We need some way to combat it, but it's something very tough to do.

What I was thinking, was making longer comments have a larger contribution to the Global Ranking Points (I think Mark said this was already in place). However, people need to know exactly how this works, so I think people should be told how many points they've received from their comment after posting it. Why not have a little box come up (like after you've edited a post and it says "Post Successfully Edited") telling you how many GR points you've received from that reply. That would hopefully give some incentive to people to write more longer comments, which would hopefully be a bit more constructive.

Another way, would be offering something similar to DeviantArt's "critique". This way users would have the opportunity to offer a more detailed feedback with certain criteria to fill out. The quality of this critique would be judged by the community much like the quality of chops are with a rating out of 10 - and the Global ranking points received from the critique could be based off this rating.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
It isn't news for a new topic, so i will post it here: my profile is spamming by a few of a few of new American users. They (I think 4 or 5) send me friend messages and posted links to shoes sites or something. :-q I don't want the posts, but I can't block them. Also I can't report the users on their profile.

Can a mod help me? (agian, I also shoot it in the shoutbox and a mod has banned one of the users)
banner2bf.jpg
Unfortunately, bots are creating profiles and posting randomly on autemo this has been happenning for a while.

If it ever happens again, just PM an admin like myself, nicklas, jackdarton, glacius, mk211, x-raited, Klaus we can sort it out for you :)
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
cant you guys just get that kind of security thing who force you to write a sentence wich is displayed in a small square, with crooked letters or something? would surley sort out the bot problem :P
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
1 person liked this.
i've already put in that anti spam-bot validation thing (they call it a re-captcha), and it works really well against automated bots. The thing is though I believe the spammers we may get here and there are human bots.... keep on reporting them to us admins and we'll block them, hopefully if we battle them long enough they'll give up.

also J, I like your sig.. hope u don't mind if I steal it :) thx in advance

Please login to post