Registrations - All Stars Competition 2012

Hello all!

This is the registrations thread for the inaugural All Stars Competition (ASC) 2012 only. Please do not discuss the competition in here, all discussions should take place in the Discussion Thread. You may only compete in one of either the BPC or the ASC - not both!

CAN I COMPETE?

All members of the community have the opportunity to compete in the ASC. However, it is highly recommended that only Pro Tuner and above artists compete in this competition. This is because the tasks each round will be far more challenging than those of the Below Pro Challenge (BPC) and the competition will be much tougher, meaning you may be eliminated in the one of the first few rounds and be missing out on the action for the rest of the year!

If you are an Intermediate or New Artist and would like to compete, we recommend you think this through very carefully. It may be more valuable for you to compete the BPC as you will probably be in the competition for more rounds and have a greater chance of being promoted.

THE FORMAT

Both the ASC and the BPC will run the same, in a four round competition over approximately six months (starting early August), where competitors will be knocked out each round until a winner is determined. This is identical to the knockout format of this year’s WTB (except it is all individual based knockouts, rather than teams). The final consist of a one vs. one battle to determine this year’s All Stars winner. This cutthroat and intense format will encourage the best of the chopping world to produce their best. Prepare to be impressed!

The tasks each round will be challenging and aim to bring out the best in you. These tasks will be much like those of this year's WTB. Realism and feasibility of your entries will be crucial, however we do not discourage displaying your artistic flare with your entries.

Voting in the ASC will be undertaken by a judging panel selected based on their expertise and respectability as honest and unbiased members on the chopping community.

PRIZES

We currently have a prize pool of $275 AUD. This results in the following prize break down:

First Place = $150 AUD
Second Place = $80 AUD
Third Place = $45 AUD

HOW DO I REGISTER?

Simply reply to this thread, saying that you would like to compete in this year's ASC.

Registrations will close on on Wednesday 1st August, 8pm GMT+10 (10am GMT)

REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS

There are a total of 47 registered competitors from 24 countries participating.

#1 hugosilva

#2 rc82 workchop

#3 Ice Devil

#4 Zykotec

#5 GTstudio

#6 Linuh

#7 X-Raited Creations

#8 Tomica

#9 sZr

#10 Spinn3r

#11 ATC Design

#12 rookiejeno

#13 Asoares

#14 Chita Designer

#15 Lexotic

#16 Cop

#17 TK Tuning

#18 Beast

#19 Flavio-Bauck

#20 DaVid

#21 Matt_K

#22 PSA

#23 Kukenukas

#24 GT-R Creations

#25 J_HUI

#26 rain prisk

#27 marchalj

#28 walla

#29 Itachi

#30 SatwikaDe

#31 Anton

#32 samvesters

#33 elmo28

#34 WalkBen

#35 -xanforce-

#36 Glacius

#37 Iena

#38 hugerth

#39 Ael Design

#40 Zammo

#41 onyx

#42 hege

#43 Andrew Design

#44 XTomi Tuning

#45 memphis

#46 Tango-Rhosgad

#47 ToMiii
Post edited July 30, 2012 at 10:04:27 PM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
i would like to compete in this year's ASC
rc82 says : I like to compete in this year's ASC.

:woot:
I would like to compete in this year's ASC! :woot:
I'm planning to win this, but first, register me :), so:
I'd like to compete in this years ASC :)
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
I would like to compete in this year's ASC too!
gtstudio.deviantart.com
I would like to compete in this year's ASC
79513086.png
sign me up for this. :)
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
I'd like to compete in this years ASC :-d
0JSI.jpg
PROUD TO BE CROAT!!!

Please login to post