ASC / BPC 2012 Discussion Thread

This is the discussion thread for this year's ASC and BPC competitions.

Please feel free to discuss this year's competition or ask any questions in this thread.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
when's the competition start?
Same day as registrations close?
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
you say that the 1º and 2º of the BPC will be promoted, what if their chops are already good enough for pro before the competition ends?
79513086.png
ATC Design wrote:
when's the competition start?
Same day as registrations close?

Most likely a couple days after registrations close... so probably the 3rd of August.
Linuh wrote:
you say that the 1º and 2º of the BPC will be promoted, what if their chops are already good enough for pro before the competition ends?

If they have already been promoted, then they won't be promoted again. So I guess they miss out a bit on the prizes, but hopefully they're in it for the fun of the competition and not only the prizes.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
Good to see both competitions are filling out nicely.Feel free to share this competition with any friends you have from other VT websites.

Remember that anyone has the choice of competing in the ASC, so if you have a really talented friend that isn't a member of Autemo (and therefore would only classify as an Inter or New Artist) but would stand a pretty good chance in the ASC feel free to encourage them to compete in this competition.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
i cant find a thing about what the comp means and what i will be like ?
want to know first to see if i have time to participate since i'm so busy at the moment
(what shows in my activity here) :-d
mijnlogo.jpg
rich wrote:
i cant find a thing about what the comp means and what i will be like ?
want to know first to see if i have time to participate since i'm so busy at the moment
(what shows in my activity here) :-d

All the info you're looking for is in the Registrations thread (I would have thought it would be one of the first places you'd check).
Klaus wrote:
THE FORMAT

Both the ASC and the BPC will run the same, in a four round competition over approximately six months (starting early August), where competitors will be knocked out each round until a winner is determined. This is identical to the knockout format of this year’s WTB (except it is all individual based knockouts, rather than teams). The final consist of a one vs. one battle to determine this year’s All Stars winner. This cutthroat and intense format will encourage the best of the chopping world to produce their best. Prepare to be impressed!

The tasks each round will be challenging and aim to bring out the best in you. These tasks will be much like those of this year's WTB. Realism and feasibility of your entries will be crucial, however we do not discourage displaying your artistic flare with your entries.

Voting in the ASC will be undertaken by a judging panel selected based on their expertise and respectability as honest and unbiased members on the chopping community.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
i already wrote that i would like to compete ASC above Anton and samvesters, but why both chopper had their name on first page but i dont ?
SatwikaDe wrote:
i already wrote that i would like to compete ASC above Anton and samvesters, but why both chopper had their name on first page but i dont ?

Thanks for pointing it out! I must have missed it by accident. Sorry about that, but your name is now up! :-d

Anyone else with the same issue please let me know here.

Also, can I just ask that people stop PMing me to add their name to the list right after they register. I usually update the list daily. Unless there is an issue like SatwikiDe's, where I have added people to the list who have registered after you, there is no need to make a big deal about your name not being on the list.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
okey thanks Klaus :-d

Please login to post