time to see many chops on autemo. there was a similar comp on another chopping forum and that got quite active over chops being posted :)

also im away for 2 weeks on 27th sept so if im in or something i hope for a longer deadline :P
so will the bases be the same in the bpc and asc...and how many bases will there be in the time of the contest?does it depend on the number of entrants?
Can't wait :D :D :D
VirtualTuningUnit wrote:
so will the bases be the same in the bpc and asc...and how many bases will there be in the time of the contest?does it depend on the number of entrants?

Only Intermediate and New Artists are allowed to compete in the BPC. The tasks in this competition will be less demanding and less challenging, comparable to the tasks of the Autemo Championships. The competition will most likely run from early August to mid January next year.

Both the ASC and the BPC will run the same, in a four round competition over approximately six months (starting early August), where competitors will be knocked out each round until a winner is determined. This is identical to the knockout format of this year’s WTB (except it is all individual based knockouts, rather than teams). The final consist of a one vs. one battle to determine this year’s Below Pro Champion. This cutthroat and intense format will encourage our up and coming choppers to improve in an extremely competitive environment.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
:PI can't wait
79513086.png
watch out guys, i´m coming for you B)
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
What if we want to compete in the BPC category, but have been away from the forum and missed the deadline? Am I outta luck, or can I still get in? <_<
autemosig.png
Sorry Luke, but the premise of the competition is registering before seeing the base. As I've said earlier to some others with the same question, it'd be like seeing a Mathematics test before the day of the test.

In your case I know you've been away from the forums for a while, but that's tough luck as it was mentioned on our Facebook page a couple times. Go like our page if you haven't already!
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Booo...in all fairness I asked the question before seeing the base. I just was hoping for a good reason to get back into the swing of things. Oh well. Thanks for at least responding. :-d
autemosig.png
I'm sorry, but i have to ask when the ASC voting start? ^^;
I would not asked, but BPC voting started today and there were some problems.

Please login to post