Mks wrote:
Noxcoupe wrote:
ok it is now clear! but i don't understand why pubblic vote is decimals.

i hope because they added the average of team italy...many italian users voted here...;)

if it is how you say, how much is the value that they give??
logo_WTB.jpg
Fuse Thanks for the clarification, even if there is something that does not convince me, because doing the calculation without the decimal, the result is quite different.
Why math is not an opinion, I have calculated with these tenths.
And mè out this type of voting for all teams.
Team Czech 1
59+38=97
Team Spain 1
64+20=84
Team Portugal 1
64+11=75
Team Sweden 1
52+13=65
Team Turkey 2
18+0=18
Team Portugal 3
6+0=6

Now we come to my tim Italy8
83+8=91
He took over the penalty to vote by 10%
so if you remember correctly nn should be so?
91x10= 910 : 100= 9
once you know the percentage must be scaled by the initial score, so doing we obtain the final result.
91 - 9= 82
Although I did not tenths, there is something that nn, my mistake or the method of calculation or something under there. but for us in Italy 10% corresponds to the nn know about you.
VirtualTuningIT_UserBar03.gif
To clear up a bit of confusion:
Averages for italian members were assigned for the italian chops.

Judges votes were meant to represent 50% of the total score, so in other words if:
->10 judges vote and give a total of 10 points
->30 members vote and give a total of 50 points
Judges must make up half of total votes, so their points will be multiplied by 3, meaning a total of 80 points.

This was to help prevent voting for friends etc, and allow the experts to have a larger say. For this reason, even if a chop came out on top in the public vote, the judges vote can still mean they won't finish first.

Hope this helps :-d

Well done to all :)
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
ATC Design wrote:

what does it mean??
logo_WTB.jpg
Noxcoupe wrote:
ATC Design wrote:

what does it mean??

Because Italian members cannot vote for their own country (nobody can vote for their own country), then for every vote by an Italian, the italian teams would get extra points, equal to their average score (between 0 and 3).
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
Congratulations for all Teams! :-d
1 person liked this.
just one of turkish team in 2nd round (it's good for us :D ) thanx all of ur points & judgement..
imzah.jpg

http://skywalkerbatuhan.deviantart.com/
ATC Design wrote:
Noxcoupe wrote:
ATC Design wrote:

what does it mean??

Because Italian members cannot vote for their own country (nobody can vote for their own country), then for every vote by an Italian, the italian teams would get extra points, equal to their average score (between 0 and 3).

so for example if 2 italians vote in my division, and at the end, we'll have 30 points and there are 50 pubblic votes, how much is the extra points? how to calculate it?
logo_WTB.jpg
1 person liked this.
Let me try to help here with a hypothetical example.

If an Italian team has received 50 points from the public and 50 people from the public have voted they have averaged 1 point from the public.

Because Italians can't vote for other Italians, every time an Italian votes the average score that they have received from other voters (in this case 1 point) will be added onto their total. If 10 Italians voted, 10 x Average score received from voters = 10 x 1 = 10 is added onto their score tally for the public vote. This means that their vote tally for the public has increased by 10 to 60.

Trust me that everything is fair! I have not swayed the voting in anyway and will be releasing the judge's voting in the next few days.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
What klaus said.
If you're still confused drop us a PM.

But do not worry, everything is fair, and has been checked and tested several times :D
Good luck to all in the next round, such an epic 'base' <.<
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<

Please login to post