1 person liked this.
yeah team hungary 10 got the most points in round 1..thanks for all...go round2
YEAHHH TP4 in next round :D
Thank's for votes! :)
hahahahaha WE HAD 51 POINTS - BULGARIA 2 AND WHAT ... :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q :-q
40038510151077282680014.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Can't wait to see next base :D

gz everyone who passed, and for those who didn't practice, and more luck next time :)
sigif.png
MY DA
Yeah !!! The two team france are on the round 2 ! And congrat's other all team !
Good job all B)
842518teamf11.jpg
Wow 2nd place.. that's awesome :)
congrats to all and especially to TP4.. that's great result ;)
thanks for all votes.. and also big thanks to all the judges who put a lot of work to count the votes so carefully
2nd round promises to be very interesting.
tp3z.png
I didn't understand how the voting takes place. I did not understand how the team italy 8 from the first position is now in 4° position. some one could explain me??? I'm perplexed and confused o.O
logo_WTB.jpg
i didn't expect that positition,
being second of the division1 is such a great surprise
thanks everyone (public and judges) for the votes to Team Spain1, I hope we won't disapoint you :-d

congrats to all teams for their results, and "sorry" for those who can't pass, it is a really hard and close competition

cheers!
;)
Noxcoupe wrote:
I didn't understand how the voting takes place. I did not understand how the team italy 8 from the first position is now in 4° position. some one could explain me??? I'm perplexed and confused o.O

low points from judges + 10% penalty for late entry

Please login to post