haha agreed i have been refreshing the page an awful lot...like watch this space...poor F5 lol
Would this be the right place to voice my concerns about the competition this year? If not, I will move it to the correct place :).

The one thing I see around Autemo and other chopping communities, is alot of favoritism. And people tend to only watch or talk to choppers who are a higher level, and seem to constructive critisisum on their work. Where as the people who are say, new or inter and some pro artists don't get any feed back on their images and don't actually progress for such a long time because they are getting nothing.

I know it sounds like I am rambling, but I am trying to prove my point. It isn't fair for artists who aren't as higher level or skill- but they should at least have a chance to shine, and not be judged against perfect work or skill. I see it around all of the time. Advanced artists get alot more comments than I would ever on a piece and I just don't think it is fair. I know there is favoritism in everything that you could do, and I am bored of seeing it around.

Rant over :D
I prefer engine oil and overalls to nail polish and fashion any day♥
IM doing my own team all by my self =D
With Iac? :D
KTB Design wrote:
Would this be the right place to voice my concerns about the competition this year? If not, I will move it to the correct place :).

The one thing I see around Autemo and other chopping communities, is alot of favoritism. And people tend to only watch or talk to choppers who are a higher level, and seem to constructive critisisum on their work. Where as the people who are say, new or inter and some pro artists don't get any feed back on their images and don't actually progress for such a long time because they are getting nothing.

I know it sounds like I am rambling, but I am trying to prove my point. It isn't fair for artists who aren't as higher level or skill- but they should at least have a chance to shine, and not be judged against perfect work or skill. I see it around all of the time. Advanced artists get alot more comments than I would ever on a piece and I just don't think it is fair. I know there is favoritism in everything that you could do, and I am bored of seeing it around.

Rant over :D

I agree with you to a point. But then i must look at it realistically. Ofcourse quality of work counts the most and that is how it should be. People usually tend to pay attention to things they like more.

Also there is way too much "nca/inter-works" which is just impossible to really comment on without sounding like a jerk since there is not much artist can use for comments if they do not know what to do with the comments they get.
Also the modern "warfare" setting on there makes me want to stay as far away from there as possible.

Ofcourse there is also the "bandwagon"-effect asfar as i understand it was one big reason to take judging panel since there has been some really questionable voting in the past.
well nordic i reply very often in nc and inter with what i feel very constructive comments
i also hounestly say what i think , bust then also write a short version about how or what they should improve on..
every time i do that the person sends me a friend add or at least says thnx for ...

so that leads me to believe that people want to get comments from high rank members
they want to hear what and how they can improve ..

its also how you bring it , sometimes while typing i feel it might come a cross harsh and then i add a sentence like : its not ment offensive / its ment helpfull

and beside the week points i also tell what i do like

the ranting you mean starts when somebody only posts a :-q or only says i dont like it.

wel you get the idea , so if only a few advanced and elite guys would take the time every now and then and post some hounest well ment c&c there well ......that would be apriciated

its got to start somewhere right ?

and about the "fear" of ktb , i think it will be alright , we have a strong judge team with respected members who have good eye and wont vote in favour of friends
also a judge cant vote for his home country team to keep it hounest and avoid such things..

but i think staff maybe will come out with more info on that soon :-d
Post edited February 27, 2012 at 06:21:13 PM by rich
mijnlogo.jpg
i think i agree with some points that both nordic and rich say as some new or inter people dont know how to improve these things from the comments but then if people did more what rich said like explain oreven link them to a tut then things might go more smoothly ....

as for there being too many...well people take the time out to comment on the higher level of choppers why cant the higher level take the time to leave a little feedback...we are all in the same chopping community lets work together :D
2 people liked this.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Saphire and roobi in one team, WE'RE DOOMED!!!!
79513086.png
Haha just saw and thought the same XD
VirtualTuningUnit wrote:
i think i agree with some points that both nordic and rich say as some new or inter people dont know how to improve these things from the comments but then if people did more what rich said like explain oreven link them to a tut then things might go more smoothly ....

as for there being too many...well people take the time out to comment on the higher level of choppers why cant the higher level take the time to leave a little feedback...we are all in the same chopping community lets work together :D

and dont forget the new choppers of today are the advanced and even elite choppers of the future
we all started by making newby stuff and had to elarn and crawl up the ladder
mijnlogo.jpg

Please login to post