RSV wrote:
I have one question

Could be a round 3 voting at the same time with WTB round 4?
(because it's holidays...) and sorry for my bad word order :D

I personally think this is a good idea, it was suggested that we do this for other rounds previously.

I have actually already asked this in the staff area before you asked here - so we'll see what happens :)
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
nice idea :D

bQws0lj.png
1 person liked this.
Honestly, I do not think it's necessary to change the deadline to keep everyone happy. And not just cause in some countries was more time off than others. The time was set at the beginning of the round, a month, maybe a few days more or less, can not remember now, and the fact that the forum be off, does not hurt people to make their cars. Since you had a provisional domain from what I saw on the facebook page of Autemo, was just doing a posting this round there, if that is the case.
Everyone does not Facebook or Facebook Autemo of its account page ;).
team_f11.jpg
X-Project's Page
I think we will have the staff reviewing the history of votes of the members so that it is really secondary. Most of the members do not take into account the problems, sometimes very visible from certain embodiments, at prospects or even the most basic realism!

I'm really disappointed. :/
team_f11.jpg
X-Project's Page
1 person liked this.
X-Project wrote:
I think we will have the staff reviewing the history of votes of the members so that it is really secondary. Most of the members do not take into account the problems, sometimes very visible from certain embodiments, at prospects or even the most basic realism!

I'm really disappointed. :/

+1

I continue to say that the votes of judges "experienced" as the WTB last year is the best option
Those lazy motherf***ers still in the WTB?!
What is this for?
Sorry, but it's a bit frustrating, when you work hard and hoping for a good result in a div containing 3-4-5-6 (never 8) works, and there is a div with only one ride, and it will get full points?!
Explain this to me pls.
Thanks!
http://vinyo.deviantart.com/
https://www.instagram.com/vinyometaldesign/
Vinyo wrote:
Those lazy motherf***ers still in the WTB?!
What is this for?
Sorry, but it's a bit frustrating, when you work hard and hoping for a good result in a div containing 3-4-5-6 (never 8) works, and there is a div with only one ride, and it will get full points?!
Explain this to me pls.
Thanks!

The idea of the WTB and a league is to find the best chopping team.
Therefore the best chopping team should come out on top regardless of who enters, even if all 8 teams enter. The best team should still come out on top.

I know it doesn't seem fair, but imagine if all teams entered. If you were concerned about this then you'd probably be lower down than you were now if they all entered. You never know.
The fact is divisions are shuffled each round, so chances are everyone will have an 'easy' round at some point.

The solution is: Make the best chop you possibly can and forget everyone else. If you do that then it shouldn't matter who does or doesn't enter
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
OK than. Thanks for the quick answer. I'll focus on Rnd 4.
ATC Design wrote:

The idea of the WTB and a league is to find the best chopping team.
Therefore the best chopping team should come out on top regardless of who enters, even if all 8 teams enter. The best team should still come out on top.

I know it doesn't seem fair, but imagine if all teams entered. If you were concerned about this then you'd probably be lower down than you were now if they all entered. You never know.
The fact is divisions are shuffled each round, so chances are everyone will have an 'easy' round at some point.

The solution is: Make the best chop you possibly can and forget everyone else. If you do that then it shouldn't matter who does or doesn't enter
http://vinyo.deviantart.com/
https://www.instagram.com/vinyometaldesign/
I disagree on the fact that the best chop is rewarded as it should. In Division 7, I have nothing against the U.S.A, but their achievement in quality and the most horrible person who has seen the high resolution may say otherwise! Ours is one of the most clean, no vagueness no significant pixelation, reflections more or less coherent short, something that holds up and does not contain elements that do not have a good perspective or an unfavorable overall quality of the establishment.

Yet in more than one class members behind us some voting! I find it totally ashamed when we focused on a strong attention to the quality of our work and it is not even rewarded because of members who do not watch high resolution and vote according to the previous vote! Rare are the members that take into account what you have said about the beginning of the ATC:
Quote:
Please vote fairly as you think Have to Have you created the best chop in terms of realism, quality and execution.

And this is to be changed and the team that manages the WTB should change at all costs to make this as fair as possible world ranking!

Currently I am frustrated by the ranking of my team who fought to the end to make this car as clean as possible!
team_f11.jpg
X-Project's Page

Please login to post