Mavra Design wrote:
Grouping is ridiculous. Management How does this error? :-q

What error?
Just because there are a few Team Turkey's in one thread and none in another? - What's the problem with this?
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
ATC Design wrote:
Mavra Design wrote:
Grouping is ridiculous. Management How does this error? :-q

What error?
Just because there are a few Team Turkey's in one thread and none in another? - What's the problem with this?

issue
The first four groups do not have the Turkish team. Compressed together, and all the other groups.
84082899.gif
http://mavradesign.deviantart.com/
Turkish teams qualify for each other will result in
Post edited May 05, 2013 at 04:05:26 AM by canydesign
977m7c3q.jpg
2 people liked this.
it's not a knockout competition,so it doesn't matter. Everyone will go on to get more points. And we are not voting for the best country, we are voting for the best chops...
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
Marva, myself and the admin team just spent 4 days figuring out the groups, and through the 5 round we made a formula that split the teams equally so that everyone will verse another team just once (or twice at the very most)

But with 11 Turkish teams in the comp (1.5 divisions) it is bound to happen.

Like ATC said, because this is not a knock out competition it is not a problem, because in the end everyone will the the same amount of chance of winning.

Yes, we will also think of a formula for when voting comes into play, because the last thing I want to do is upset any individual teams and country.
Post edited May 05, 2013 at 05:04:23 AM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
2 people liked this.
teams who've posted random discussion in the entry threads should have point deductions.
It clearly says for entries only, discussion and questions for discussion thread -.-
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
ATC Design wrote:
teams who've posted random discussion in the entry threads should have point deductions.
It clearly says for entries only, discussion and questions for discussion thread -.-
Yeah... +1 Good luck ATC, 10/10 would read again!!!!

:-d :-d :-d
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Who agree with me to postpone the deadline? At least 3 days ;)
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
4 people liked this.
S h a r r y wrote:

No one :D
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
ATC Design wrote:
S h a r r y wrote:

No one :D
Neither me :D
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic

Please login to post