10 = Chita Designer - very very nice work! nice brushes and nice atmosphere.. i love the rims
9 = TK Tuning - i really love the style, but the reflexes are not the fund
8 = Asoares - perfect brushes.. only very simple KIT
7 = Cop - very good color and style.. i only don't loke the brushes (a lot CP)
6 = hugosilva - perfect style! i love the brushes, only interior light's strange and the blower and bumper perspective are off..
5 = rc82 workchop - nice nice style.. but the brushes very very simple.. and the interior too...
4 = sZr - woooow nice! nice style.. but the brushes and color are strange for me
3 = DSL - I would also make mopar.. nice color and work only low quality in rims and fiber parts
2 = Zykotec - different style.. but much CP and the girl color are strange.. you need must learn to fiddle with colors (TIP: use CTRL+B in photoshop :-d)
1 = marko_0811 - nice style and CP.. but cery very bright
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
10 - Walla
9 - Hugo
8 - rc82 workchop
7 - Chita Designer
6 - Cop
5 - DSL
4 - Rich
3 - icreate
2 - Matt_K
1 - NS Design
3 people liked this.
c'mon man.. i know you can vote however you want but there's so many great chops and you give 10 to unfinished w.i.p.? votes like this are killing all the fun :/
p.s. no offence walla but i think that you also know that it isn't 10 points chop ;)
tp3z.png
sZr wrote:
c'mon man.. i know you can vote however you want but there's so many great chops and you give 10 to unfinished w.i.p.? votes like this are killing all the fun :/
p.s. no offence walla but i think that you also know that it isn't 10 points chop ;)

its because its the one i chose and prefer it to any of the others sorry for not voting for you ;) better look next time eh
10 pts - hugosilva
09 pts - Cop
08 pts - rc82
07 pts - Zykotec
06 pts - iCreate
05 pts - Matt_K
04 pts - marko_0811
03 pts - Asoares
02 pts - Chita Designer
01 pt - Rich
very good chops :D
sorry but i think that some one votes unfair a little :/
but i tryd to vote fairly and sorry if you think its not
all chops are good but i cant choose all of theme :mrteeth:
for me::P
10 pts - szr
9 pts - cop
8 pts - t_t_f
7 pts - rc82workchop
6 pts- tk tuning
5 pts - hugosilva
4 pts- matt k
3 pts - rich
2 pts - asoares
1 pts - zykotec
My rating should be as next:

10 points: hugosilva - the coolest this round , the paint job is great , the car style is awesome ! Congrats dude !
9 points: sZr - Epic background that takes the work to the head ! Nice job !
8 points: TK Tuning - Looks a little bit unreal , but just a little bit saturated this color , also i like it because all its high detailed. Uve worked hard and also made a great job !
7 points: rich - High competition this time , but u have done this car and its also great . I dont like the low res.
6 points: Zykotec - Nice colors you have there , with small mistakes as girls foot and low quality mesh. :) U are a good chopper beside that!
5 points: rc82 workchop - You did a good job with the police style, also a good simple work which is great.
4 points: Matt_K - Real but too simple. Just few modifies .
3 points: Cop - Simple too , as matts work ,but appreciate the work you did.
2 points: DSL - Nice chop u did , but its kind cubic and flat with those reflections. Thats my opinion.
1 point: T_T_f - You made a great body and that saved you in my scoring. Also the execution its not too bright , there are some differences between resolutions , wheels , colors. True is that its kinda fake blue color , doesnt have too much positive effect. u should make it less saturated.

Good luck all !
33nwdgnn.pngijc7tn5o.pngp52vc5hx.png
10p - Hugosilva
9p -- Cop
8p -- TK Tuning
7p -- sZr
6p -- Chita Designer
5p -- marko_0811
4p -- T_T_f
3p -- Matt_K
2p -- rich
1p -- rc82 workchop
gDq8RTH.png
DEVIANTART ---> http://teofilodesign.deviantart.com/
FACEBOOK ---> https://www.facebook.com/pages/TeofiloDesign/1428153794120016?ref=hl
FLICKR ---> http://www.flickr.com/photos/99049119@N07/
YOUTUBE ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtRlFSchgzeUCXSXVJu3aOw

Please login to post