Autemo User Agreement
Last Updated: Aug 30th, 2011
By using the autemo.com web site ("Service") and all services of Autemo, you are agreeing to be
bound by the following terms and conditions ("User Agreement").
Autemo reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the User Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the User Agreement at any time at: http://www.autemo.com/terms/
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other required information to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Autemo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Project Payment and Refunds Terms
- A valid credit card is required for client accounts. A credit card is not required to create or use an Artist account.
- The Service is billed in advance (prior to project commencement) and project funds are refundable, but only through the outcome of arbitration. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- If your Service charge is denied, we will attempt to re-charge your Credit Card two times before cancelling your project.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You alone are responsible for payment of all such taxes or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Account tab at the top of the screen. The Account screen provides a simple link to cancel your account.
- Your account and all of its Content will be deleted immediately upon your cancellation of the Service. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- You can cancel at any time, but you will remain liable for all charges accrued up to that time.
- Autemo reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason without notice or refund. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with your account. Autemo may refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Autemo reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Autemo Site (www.Autemo.com) or the Service itself.
- Autemo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- You retain all copyright to all original User Content you add to the Service. You may export or remove it from the Service at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or this User Agreement.
The following non-exhaustive list describes the kinds of illegal or harmful conduct that are prohibed on our Service. You agree not to:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harrasing, defamatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual or fiduciary agreements;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destory, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- potentially infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity
- defame, abuse, harras, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- misrepresent yourself or take on the identity of someone else while using this service;
- modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Autemo, or any other Autemo service;
- upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, or "spam" messages;
- act in any manner that negatively affects other users' ability to use the site
You are soley responsible for your activities on the Site, and while using the Service, including all User Content that you submit or a third party submits on your behalf or using your account. You agree to indemnify Autemo and it's officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns against any and all third party claims, actions, demands, suits and all related losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, costs and expenses (including by not limits to, reasonable attorneys' fees) included by an indemnified party arising out of or related to: (a) any violation of law or regulation from your use of the Service, (b) any actual or alleged breach by you of any obligations, representations, warranties under this User Agreement, and (c) any actual or alleged infringement or misappropriation of the intellectual property rights of any third party by all User Content that you submit or a third party submits on your behalf or using your account.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While Autemo prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Autemo cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied. You expressly agree that use of the site is at your sole risk.
Autemo does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, conseqential, exemplary, or punitive damages (including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, or goodwill) whether in an action in contract, tory (including by not limited to negligence), equity or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or inability to use the Service or the materials therein or resulting from unauthorized access to or alternation of data.
Copyright Complaints and Removal Policy
Please see our Copyright Complaints and Removal Policy for information about making a claim of copyright infringement.
Questions about this User Agreement?
Please contact us at the following email address: [email protected].