I won't be available this Saturday or the following one. Any time after Wednesday the 9th of November is great for me though :P
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
I set the game to update at 6pm yesterday, it's gone all night through 8 update patches and is now at 93% on the final one - the spec2.0 update.

When it's finished this means it's taken about 17hrs to complete XD

LOL
Haha nice! I'll see if I can get on GT5 sometime today, if you're gonna be on. Just letting you know there's one small update after 2.0 ;) Just came out yesterday :P
Post edited October 27, 2011 at 09:46:02 AM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
LMFAO! you're right Lukas - I get home and think yes I can get online with GT5 now, screen loads up then BAM - spec2.1 needs to be downloaded.......! hahaha I had to get online just to let you guys know that XD 42minutes and I'll be online with it lol
Today i got my GT5, I play later with my friend. Can you tell me your Nicknames ?
Hui an Mk211 i have, i add you later. So what's your names ? :D
newsigvr.jpg
I'm phtochpper, J_HUI is J_HU1 and MK211 is EfektualAssualt.
Post edited October 28, 2011 at 01:46:40 AM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
J_Hui and I had a session earlier this afternoon. Good fun. We raced the entire nurburgring in go-karts LOL. Also had a Veyron vs GTR muck around race, it was a bit one-sided to my bugatti but still fun :)
MK211 wrote:
J_Hui and I had a session earlier this afternoon. Good fun. We raced the entire nurburgring in go-karts LOL. Also had a Veyron vs GTR muck around race, it was a bit one-sided to my bugatti but still fun :)
Haha yeah it was good, I saved the replay from the 2 blue Mines R34 run, Bugatti run and maybe the go carts I'm not sure, but I'll get a few shots up tomorrow

Lol, one moment you are behind me, the next you were 31 seconds leading in your Bugatti wtf! XD
That race was trippy as hell, Hope you get some decent Adsl internet going soon
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
No that wasn't lag. That was just how fast I am in that car
Ok thx, Hui i added you. Tomorrow i add the other's, did you have time Tomorrow ? My friend will Race too. How i can save the Online replay ? Here are some Pix...the Red Civic was my first car :D the White one is the last.

caperinginnen.jpg

grandvalleyost.jpg

kyotogiond.jpg

ahrweilermarktplatzh.jpg

kyotogion1k.jpg

redbullhangar7o.jpg

redbullhangar71o.jpg
Post edited October 28, 2011 at 05:30:55 AM by Manu97
newsigvr.jpg

Please login to post