Joseph & Klaus, add me too (O_BR). Let's do a track day sometime!
J_HUI wrote:
And klaus, can you send cars to Mk222111?
I still cant seem to see him on my send car to friend list

No I can't. I think it's because he hasn't updated to Spec 2 yet, and so his name doesn't show up on the sending list.
ollite20 wrote:

I'll add you when I next go on the PS3, although that might not be for a while because I have year 12 exams on at the moment. Two weeks time and I'll be free ;)
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
I'm downloading spec 2.0 tonight :)

Definitely keen to have a track day with you guys when we're all available though ;)
Should be easier for you guys since you're all on the same time zone. But we'll figure out a date and time!
ollite20 wrote:
Yo Olli bro, is that With or without the ( ) ?

Better yet, just add me :mrteeth:
J_HU1 (< it's a number 1 on the end not i )
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
it's without the brackets. Also i'm d'ling the spec2.0 now. hopefully it doesn't take all night :P and we can hit up a session like ~8-9pm
Your 9 I assume. I'm at work now so no play for me (except RR Unbounded, of course).

I propose we should set up a session for the weekend. Suggestions for time are open, but I suggest Sunday.

EDIT: I was going to suggest the same time as now but the autemo clock confused me. timeanddate.com says it's 21:35 in Bris while my time is 14:35. This would be a good time I reckon. Yeah Aussieboys?
Post edited October 26, 2011 at 09:38:09 PM by ollite20
Im organizing a car meet on sunday so I might be dead tired/ busy editing photos.
But hell, I'll defiantly try to try and get time to play with you guys ( No homo)

I'll try to be on most of Saturday, Sunday night when I can.
You guys got headsets to chat with? I do :woot: and I know mark used to.
Post edited October 26, 2011 at 09:37:49 PM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Saturday is fine too. Let's hear what Mark says.

I don't have a headset but we could also set up a skype chat while we're at it?
Post edited October 26, 2011 at 09:39:56 PM by ollite20
I'll be in New Zealand over the weekend and until next wednesday :(. At the rate the download is going, it will probably take that long to finish haha

I'd be keen to hit it up with you's the next Saturday after that though. We can get Klaus and Glac and all the other guys to get online too
Post edited October 26, 2011 at 09:48:42 PM by MK211

Please login to post