Yéééé FORZA belgium :-d
576829logonewmarsssfond.jpg
Firstly, sorry for my English one can approximate, so I'll try to be inclusive of all ...

Thank you to you all for your support! We felt during the entire competition. It is true that we do not expect to get so far into it (especially because it's our first time). In the queue, we have gained confidence in our chances, thanks to you, because you believed in us and that we did not want to disappoint you!

Thank you also to my teammates! it is now two years since we work together, I can say now that WTB has enabled us to strengthen the way we work, learn from each other and build relationships! Despite the unfortunate things of life, the most joyful thing, the busy schedules and passages was empty, we're coming! all three!

Thank you all!

for the rest I would especially like to congratulate the team poland 9 ... really my favorite this year! An example of regularity! bravo to you! Slovakia also has the Bravo! you have ample earn your place on the podium!

see you very soon!
belgiumteamx0121.jpg
Congrats to all :D
congrats to all..awesome competition

Belgium new world champion congrats :]]
first of all: sorry for the small final.

The reallife just got all of us from behind and we all three had to do some work for a tuningparts company. Which was great for us but sorry to you poland, you did an epic job!!

And Belgium you realy deserve the gold medal, what you did on wtb was amazing,...

thank you guys, the 4th place is just unbelievable for us, cause in germany the scene aof VT is not that big anymore and the young fakers arnt obbsessed anymore;(

Bye
aesop
Germany-1.png
Congrats to Belgium!

Very well deserved win there, and all 4 teams in the semi finals did really well. Enjoyed watching all of the stages, it was awesome with some very very nice entries throughout. I think we broke some kind of record with the amount of people entering this year didnt we?

Anywho, i'll be sure to enter next year and not forget to post my entry in the first round this time xD
Hello.
Congratulations to Belgium! :-d
You are a clear winner. You did great chops all the time and your design skill is trully awesome =O. Thank you :).
This is my very first participation in this competition, so the second place is very big succes for me and the team. I didn´t expect such a good result =O. Thank you for your votes and for your support and also I thank my team-mates for great team-work :-d.
podpisa.jpg
Congratulations to Belgium :-d
First of all, congratulations Belgian team because of their success.
Indeed, throughout this competition by removing a very successful work. The first of the best teams from this competition deserves to be reaching out of his victory. At the end of a long time at the end of this beautiful happy again I wish success to success. :-d
84082899.gif
http://mavradesign.deviantart.com/
what an awesome battle it was :D

congrats Belguim :-d
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
Congratulations to Belgium and Slovakia :-d
Virtual tuning and modeling site: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dumo-Design-Studio/136969843071698

Architektonic site: https://www.facebook.com/sadurekarchitekturawnetrz

Please login to post