Official Results of WTB 2010

1st - Belgium
2nd - Slovakia
3rd - Poland
4th - Germany

Use this thread to congratulate the placings :).

Check out the full press release for the summary of all the results, and do let us know if we made a typo or two in there :)
http://www.autemo.com/dc/uploads/Autemo%20World%20Team%20Battle%202010%20-%20Final%20results.pdf
Post edited December 04, 2010 at 02:56:58 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
COngrats to Belguim for wining, a worthy victory there, shame poland didt get 2nd place but thats how it ended up to be =) well done everyone for getting on the podium congrats all

glac
Congrats all, it's been an awesome WTB :D
autemoartist.png
Congratulatons to all team participating - You're all winners in my eye!

And a special gratulation goes to Belgium! You really deserved it! :)
signaturesw.jpg
Congrats to Belguim! :)
My DeviantArt
My Portfolio
Facebook page
Ah congrats to Belgium great... no Amazing chops through out the competition, I think my favorite was the Pink Hello kitty GT-R xD

Also props to Poland for making such amazing HOF worthy chops through the whole comp as well.

Well it's been fun chopping with some mates and getting so far in the comp, next year I hope to bring a stronger team and will hope to see some of you guys in the 2011 finals :)

Team Aust
J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Congrats to all!
Awesome competition guys!!! It was a seriously tough challenge right up to the very end. Congratulations to the final placing teams, Belgium in particular of course - Congratz on taking out the 2010 title, You guys are the champs! You amazed us every step of the way. Well done to all you guys who entered as well, it was a brilliant battle by all teams involved!
Many thanks to All...

it was a very hard competition...
Our challenger are very great and the différent style of chopping have all the best ambassadors on this WTB... =O
Congratz to All !!! to Slovakia and Poland for sure...
and to our different team members :-d :-d :-d
So unbeliveble chop of belgium, the interior its so amazing. Since of they did the chrome porsche, i already know the sure win.

Congratz mates !
4et0dm.jpg

Please login to post