Wow.. Impressing !

Where the front come from ?
brianspilner wrote:
Glacius wrote:
This is insane, but i would like to see what " reference that was used,because this is TO good to be true, your other works are not even close to this quality, and this is HIGH end stuff , so would be intrested to see .I just have a slight feeling its a " 3D " model but correct me if I am wrong.

I am not accusing or doubting the skill it just seems very strange for it to be 4K res and also how all lines and stuff has no jagged edges and are compleltly smooth , if I am wrong i am sorry but please PM me

I'm glad someone asks these, and I can say its really not a 3D model.

I made very hard moves and did some researches to compisite this background and this angle of the car very well.
There are a lot of brushmoves on the bodykit, and copied pieces, some reflections from oher pics to the side.
Wrapped reflections on the hood (very long hours work on it, and I see its still not perfect).
On the final color correction, I did clamp for the black and for the whitepoint too.

I had a huge break on creating carmods (about 3 years), during that time a I learned compositing techniques with still and moving images too, nowdays I'm studying VFX.

I have some stage pictures, you can see it here

wip_ch.jpg

ok I will not judge you anymore this is EPIC work! ;) thanks for showing me this an appology for doubting you but you have to admit you understand the reason why i was curious ;)

But you have to understand where im coming from when i see your work in the profile is not even close to this, and you suddenly push out this amazing piece, i get curious , but you explained that you did have a break and learn a lot of new stuff so =)
but GREAT work and imo THIs is HOF worthy now i see all the work you added to this great job and sorry for ever doubting you ;)

Glac
HOF for sure! And don't worry I know he gonna kill Round 3 either. Stay tuned for more. I got a good feeling about this! =O =O This stuff is just epic. The best you ever created.
ZeevO wrote:
Wow.. Impressing !

Where the front come from ?

Thank you!
The front bumper elements are coming from a Dodge Challenger and Viper SRT 2015 :P
My Facebook Page
rookiejeno wrote:
HOF for sure! And don't worry I know he gonna kill Round 3 either. Stay tuned for more. I got a good feeling about this! =O =O This stuff is just epic. The best you ever created.

:-d
My Facebook Page
After a bit of thinking today, I really cannot remember the last time in recent times that Ive seen a chop with this much level of detail. (or my memory is really bad)

The mods from interior work, rain drops, atmosphere, brushing. It looks spectacular, although there are a few minor things on the right side bumper that think could be improved on. To me it looks strange, almost like light escaping the bumper.
82yJbc.jpg

Anyways, I love to promote creativity and hard work and this is exactly your chop is, it looks visually stunning!

So its my pleasure and I think other agree (rookiejeno wont stop yapping about it XD ) to give your work the highest honor available to hopefully to inspire others.

Welcome to the Hall of Fame brianspilner, very well earned.
Can't wait to see more work from you and hopefully the Virtualtuning Hungary community! :)

Also... the Vossen badge on the front wheel is flipped! :P
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Thread moved
J_HUI wrote:
After a bit of thinking today, I really cannot remember the last time in recent times that Ive seen a chop with this much level of detail. (or my memory is really bad)

The mods from interior work, rain drops, atmosphere, brushing. It looks spectacular, although there are a few minor things on the right side bumper that think could be improved on. To me it looks strange, almost like light escaping the bumper.
82yJbc.jpg

Anyways, I love to promote creativity and hard work and this is exactly your chop is, it looks visually stunning!

So its my pleasure and I think other agree (rookiejeno wont stop yapping about it XD ) to give your work the highest honor available to hopefully to inspire others.

Welcome to the Hall of Fame brianspilner, very well earned.
Can't wait to see more work from you and hopefully the Virtualtuning Hungary community! :)

Also... the Vossen badge on the front wheel is flipped! :P

Yeah you're right J_HUI. But I wouldn't let my voice out if this chop won't be so jaw dropping. I think it's something for the ages. Just sick. And I can't imagine how he gonna murder that 350Z. :mrteeth:
Well deserved HOF.
congratz mate.
u derserved it!
Awesome job *.*

Please login to post