This should go straight to the Hall Of Fame I think! :omg: :mrteeth:
1 person liked this.
I can't find words to comment that chop.
Very very realistic. A lot of details, perfect details. That colours, effects... rain effect is perfect. Interior look's good here.
In my opinion You should finish (make better) rear side car. Too much blur.
Anyway 10/10 I wanna see that chop in Hall of Fame
Cheers :-d
Check my profile on:
Facebook | Flickr | ArtStation | YouTube
vr8sdlzc.gif
Ever since I saw this chop I'm loving it :kiss:! is crazy, extra nice! I love it! The effects, the paint, the interior, the kit .... all things done well and fantastic :omg:! I agree with others, is from Hof! :-d
Details, details everywhere :shock:

It's so rare that we see a chop on this level. All the other entries look amazing as well, but there is no doubt this is the best one. Crazy, crazy skills!
1 person liked this.
wooooooooow that's awesome mate :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :-d
profile.jpg
sorry for my bad English
1 person liked this.
This is insane, but i would like to see what " reference that was used,because this is TO good to be true, your other works are not even close to this quality, and this is HIGH end stuff , so would be intrested to see .I just have a slight feeling its a " 3D " model but correct me if I am wrong.

I am not accusing or doubting the skill it just seems very strange for it to be 4K res and also how all lines and stuff has no jagged edges and are compleltly smooth , if I am wrong i am sorry but please PM me
1 person liked this.
I remember seeing your chops when I first started chopping and I loved your style,so its good to see new work from you.

I only just had a chance to see the high resolution. Jesus that looks insane. The lighting effects, rain drops, the mods. Everything is perfect.

It's been a while since we've had a hall of fame shout. I'll have a think about it.

Epic work bro!
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
1 person liked this.
Glacius wrote:
This is insane, but i would like to see what " reference that was used,because this is TO good to be true, your other works are not even close to this quality, and this is HIGH end stuff , so would be intrested to see .I just have a slight feeling its a " 3D " model but correct me if I am wrong.

I am not accusing or doubting the skill it just seems very strange for it to be 4K res and also how all lines and stuff has no jagged edges and are compleltly smooth , if I am wrong i am sorry but please PM me

I'm glad someone asks these, and I can say its really not a 3D model.

I made very hard moves and did some researches to compisite this background and this angle of the car very well.
There are a lot of brushmoves on the bodykit, and copied pieces, some reflections from oher pics to the side.
Wrapped reflections on the hood (very long hours work on it, and I see its still not perfect).
On the final color correction, I did clamp for the black and for the whitepoint too.

I had a huge break on creating carmods (about 3 years), during that time a I learned compositing techniques with still and moving images too, nowdays I'm studying VFX.

I have some stage pictures, you can see it here

wip_ch.jpg
My Facebook Page
J_HUI wrote:
I remember seeing your chops when I first started chopping and I loved your style,so its good to see new work from you.

I only just had a chance to see the high resolution. Jesus that looks insane. The lighting effects, rain drops, the mods. Everything is perfect.

It's been a while since we've had a hall of fame shout. I'll have a think about it.

Epic work bro!

Hehe, thank you bro, I appreciate that, I have lots of work on this image :)
My Facebook Page

Please login to post