And ye, thats why i said put WIP, cuz this is prolly 3d render, plus rebrushing, which is off rules , right :S? <_<
sigif.png
MY DA
There actually isn't any rule that states that they cannot use a 3D modelling program, but in essence it is against "spirit" of the competition. It could be argued that they are misleading us, which is classified as "cheating".

Although their entry isn't disqualified, as this round is voted solely by judges it is their decision as to how highly they vote the "chop". It is likely that they won't be as impressed as if it was done solely in Photoshop.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
1 person liked this.
it looks more like lamborghini concept car :) doesen't looks like McLaren :P but anyway nice job ;)
TP3.png
plz don't get offended, but i still think it's 3d work, and WIP is done in like, 'from finish to start', and just brushed from color donor of finished 3d work..
and i have some years (~3-4) of 3d experience, and i think these parts are low-poly render mistakes:
sryo.png

If i'm wrong, i'd say amazing brush guys, and u deserve to pass with it, but if i'm right, great 3d model , but for faking wip and work, u should get DSQ...
gl
sigif.png
MY DA
1 person liked this.
+1 to what Itachi said, I still don't believe that they are chops instead of 3d renders. And the wip looks fake too, like you tried to make it by covering up the chop and reveal it again.

I guess DQ or penalty?
:awesome:
dA
this car is made in full brush. with 3d tires.... is made entirely by us, is all the result of our work, so we have not broken any rules ....
>>>>> My Ferrari GTE <<<<<

>>>>> My Lancia Delta Concept <<<<<
1 person liked this.
i dont mind the car beeing 3D, what annoys me is the way you think youre more clever then us by saying it is brushed in photoshop.
Post edited May 21, 2012 at 03:06:41 AM by hugosilva
3d or not, the wips look perfectly done. :-d if it is 3d, very good work to produce the wips after eheh

Dunno, the judges will have a difficult job.
the WIPs look perfectly done eh? not very difficult to use filters with varying levels of obscurity on top of the render in PS
and lol @ the sketch
Fuse wrote:
the WIPs look perfectly done eh? not very difficult to use filters with varying levels of obscurity on top of the render in PS
and lol @ the sketch

If you take wip 1 and overlay it on the final thing with "soft light"
looks exactly the same as if you overlay the final wip with "soft light".

How is it possible to brush with such messy lines too? XD And where are the wips for the other two views?
My issue, as with hugo, is not with it being 3D - it does NOT say in the rules "no 3D", there for 3D is allowed. What annoys me is that (if as everyone is saying) it is 3D, you're not admitting it. It doesn't matter if it is
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<

Please login to post