Congratulations on your Hall Of Fame chop.
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
Really great work, no doubt. Hope to see more chops whit this quality and atmosphere. Congratulation! ;)
Congrats, amazing job. I'm going to tell people this Brian made it haha :D
J_HUI wrote:
After a bit of thinking today, I really cannot remember the last time in recent times that Ive seen a chop with this much level of detail. (or my memory is really bad)

The mods from interior work, rain drops, atmosphere, brushing. It looks spectacular, although there are a few minor things on the right side bumper that think could be improved on. To me it looks strange, almost like light escaping the bumper.
82yJbc.jpg

Anyways, I love to promote creativity and hard work and this is exactly your chop is, it looks visually stunning!

So its my pleasure and I think other agree (rookiejeno wont stop yapping about it XD ) to give your work the highest honor available to hopefully to inspire others.

Welcome to the Hall of Fame brianspilner, very well earned.
Can't wait to see more work from you and hopefully the Virtualtuning Hungary community! :)

Also... the Vossen badge on the front wheel is flipped! :P

I can remember, my Greddy Nissan GT-R at August, you were the only one who noticed the PROXIES writing on the front tyre is flipped/ backwards.
So here we are, a few month later, and you're right again with that Vossen title. Daaaamn :D :D

The next will be fine, trust me :-d
My Facebook Page
Thank you guys for the promotion, and for all, I'm glad you all like this crazy ass Challenger.

I'm working onthe next chop, stay tuned! :)
My Facebook Page
fcukin amazing
Q8lEso.png
Just a word...
Spectacular...
Naples is my city....
I'm baffled! Astonishing work I must tell you that. Just wanted to add some minor imperfections to the list, since we are talking about Hall of Fame – quality : D

Hood/Bumper:
- There is an area without raindrops (dry area on the front bumper). The other side of the bumper and the hood are wet as hell.

Back tire:
the shading of the tire is not 100% complete. I tried to darken the tire a bit to get the look I was looking for in your version.

Those are really some minor faults in this spectacular chop. Congratulations on the good work :)

minssai8c9smlpb.jpg

Please login to post