Haha give him projects :D
your just gonna have to pratice like the rest of us inter choppers :P and new ones
so I think I just have to stay with my local projects right now hahaha...
already earned a total $188 for my "cheap" projects :P
Zero wrote:
your just gonna have to pratice like the rest of us inter choppers :P and new ones

you guys have that tablet laptop thing while I'm still loyal to my minimouse xD
and that's like cheating against me hahahaha....
Post edited March 31, 2010 at 03:44:53 AM by DanizCustomz
bosorollasig.jpg
My DeviantART
DanizCustomz wrote:

i dont have a tablet ? o.O
you dont need a tablet to be pro lol there's loads if choppers still using a mouse in pro, advanced and elite
now stop whining and start praticing :P
Zero wrote:
DanizCustomz wrote:

i dont have a tablet ? o.O
you dont need a tablet to be pro lol there's loads if choppers still using a mouse in pro, advanced and elite
now stop whining and start praticing :P

LOL
aye aye capt'n! :-d
bosorollasig.jpg
My DeviantART
1 person liked this.
I've never swapped over to a tablet. They're handy, but I prefer them for other things. Mouse ftw!
How much dose it cost to do a basic chop at autemo or dose it very :/
and can you give us information about autemo so we can sent it to our local mags :-d
It varies greatly, it can start from around $40 for basic stuff and go upwards anywhere from there. Send Bjoern (ironchop) a pm asking about an Autemo Information pack and he might be able to help you out ;)
For some stuff on what Autemo is all about, which you can use to write something to a car magazine you can check out the resources below... If you have any further questions, like Mark says feel free to PM me :).

1. Thread listing where we know Autemo have been featured in magazines and such, with the actual article included where possible.
http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=1174

2. The Autemo media pack
http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=685

For additional chops, please ask the artist whose chop it is before giving it to Magazines etc for publishing...

3. The Autemo E-zine
You can offer local car magazines, the Autemo E-zine as an inclusion in their monthly newsletters. Well, once we've got that up and running that is... We won't charge anything for it, we get exposure, and they get fresh quality material for their newsletter every month - win, win :).

4. Below is an interview between me and a car Magazine (not yet published)
This is to the place to head to if you want to know what your ride will look like after some ‘virtual tuning’. We talk to one of the founders behind Autemo.com, Bjoern Fredriksen, about virtual tuning and what’s happening. 
A Car Magazine: Hey Bjoern, how are things going? What’s new at Autemo.com?
Bjoern: Pretty good, Tuner’s World Team Battle is currently running, which is a competition between ‘photochoppers’ (people who like to photoshop normal cars into crazy creations) worldwide, with a team of two or three representing their countries. So far the entries from all over the world have been fantastic and the work is of really high quality. We’ve been holding it since 2008 and we get tons of submissions. 

A Car Magazine: Wow, we didn’t realise that there’s an underground Olympics for ‘photochopping’.
Bjoern: The chopping community is actually pretty huge. With cheap computers, picture altering software and easy Internet access worldwide there’s been a huge boom. We’ve got a massive presence on the ‘net; most people who are into automotive ‘photochopping’ already know about us. 

A Car Magazine: That’s seriously cool. Could you give our readers a brief run through on how Autemo.com works?
Bjoern: Well, first the customer registers with the website, and upload a photo of his/her car with a short description of what he/she wants to modify on the ride. Depending on the extent of the modifications requested, it will be priced from USD$20 to $110. This little fee saves them from spending lots of money on body kits or wheels then finding out it doesn’t suit the car at all, or they don’t like the outcome. 

A Car Magazine: How did Autemo.com came about?
Bjoern: We initially started as an Australian forum for Photoshop artists worldwide, especially those with a hard automotive bent, and we grew pretty large over time. Some of the most talented artists in the world help run the site, so you could say we are run by artists for artists. Running a world-wide community is all good, but it also costs money, so with the vast amount of talent at our disposal, we decided to put that talent to work with a viable business model. We look after our members by getting them freelance work from all over the world and taking care of all the admin and ensuring that there's no issues with payment. 

A Car Magazine: Your community is definitely talented! Some of the cars on the site are unbelievably hot!
Bjoern: A majority of the graphic artists ‘photochop’ as a hobby, but we have many veterans on our forums who have a lot of experience in churning out awesome images. 
Take two of our admins for instance; jackdarton designed the Oakleydesign race spec Porsche Panamera, and Glacius have recently joined a design studio which has done promotional imagery for Lexus, Audi, Chevrolet, and Ford, and a number of parts manufacturers and builders. 
We should mention that for our clients’ cars we always try to use real photos of their car as the starting point so they customers can really see what their project would look like completed. 

A Car Magazine: Speaking of customers, what cars do you usually get for ‘photochopping’?
Bjoern: We get a lot of requests asking for various Skylines, Silvias and 180SXs, and also Rexies and Evos. We also do work for tuning workshops and some conceptual car design and other automotive imagery as well. We can really cater to a wide range of modifications as we have members from all over the world, whether it’s JDM, Euros, or even the homegrown Sex-Spec style!  
Post edited April 01, 2010 at 05:45:11 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
Awesome interview!

I say in terms of epicness with client work you coulda mentioned jonsibal's tC that took top scion at SEMA remember? lol. Thats pretty slick

Its awesome seeing more word of us getting around fast!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile

Please login to post