Be part of creating Glacius Creations A New Logo

HI guys

So i have tried for a long time now to create my logo, all know is that it is not " fresh" anymore, its to plain and simple and borring, so now I am asking you the community to help mere I know for a fact there is TONS of talents on this forum and why not ask you .

I have some requirements for my logo and if they are followed and the colours and design is right I will pay upto $ 100 dollars for the Logo , but it has to be really good , only serious atempts please " DT :P "

So These are the requirements i want

"It must be printable, I mean by that is a vector graphic that i can use for T-shirts or even vinyl for print.
So no gradients etc. "

colour : blue , white , grey , black , orange , " these are the colours i love teh most.
These are the ones i most want to see it in, but you can chose any colour you like

It has to contrain the letters C and G for Glaciuscreations

Also important I would like the " Looking at things in a different way " to be in somehere as well
as seen in this chop http://glacius-projects.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d1937xg

Other then that you can do what you want , you mostly know what I do and represent " concepts " so try and incorpirate that in it .

Thank you to anyone who wants to give this a Go I appreciate it a lot

Deadline 2 weeks .

regards glac / chris
Post edited February 16, 2012 at 01:20:00 PM by Glacius
I'll try for sure :D
3 people liked this.
Quote:
Hi guys

So i have tried for a long time now to create my logo, all know it but its not [WAT!!!!!!!!!] that " fresh" anymore, its to plain and simple and borring, so now I am asking you the community to help mere I know for a fact there is TONS of talents on this forum and why not ask you .

I have some requirements for my logo and if they are followed and the colours and design is right I will pay upto $ 100 dollars for the Logo , but it has to be really good , only serious atempts please " DT :P " [it was glorious]

So These are the requirements i want

colour : blue , white , grey , black , orange , " these are the colours i love teh most.
These are the ones i most want to see it in, but you can chose any colour you like

It has to contrain the letters C and G for Glaciuscreations

Other then that you can do what you want , you mostly know what I do and represent " concepts " so try and incorpirate that in it .

Thank you to anyone who wants to give this a Go I appreciate it a lot

regards glac / chris

Here are some commas and full stops, use them wisely:

Tell me when you run out and I'll give you some more!
will squeeze it in my schedule and see what i can do!
Need some other imput about font you like Glac :D

Something like this conventional font or you prefer some more high tech???

GC_copia.jpg
danm thats GREAT!! yeah any font really mate as I like almost anything =)

thats great design ilPoli =D
Tnx for the input, I'll try to plan some different proposal in a unique file :D
just make loads of differnt ones I love the style its clean simple and it easie to read, also I would like the logo to be able to be printed =D
For making logos I work in Illustrator in order to provide vector logos that can be used on a business card or a poster without loosing quality. Obviously always using the CMYK color space.
brilliant mate perfect ;)

Please login to post