ddd racing wrote:
10 pts TK tuning (fabulous! the rims are spectacular and the color and ambience!)
9pts stelistu (the kit is one of the most beautiful of these bentley, the environmental setting is well with the body core.)
8pts EPP Design (fine brush, the color I really like the car is very well defined.)
7pts Cop (good brush, shame about the few changes, with a nice kit would be unique!)
6pts Cipprik (a really nice kit and color.)
5pts sZr (the car is really well made that only the roof like that of the preferred series.)
4pts rc82 workchop (really bell'assetto style german style, only the lights are faded.)
3pts T_T_f (few changes but good impact.)
2pts (I do not like the kit, but the car is really well done.)
1pt Mickey M (The brush is good but the lights do not fit well with the background.)

who got 2 points?
Asoares wrote:
ddd racing wrote:
10 pts TK tuning (fabulous! the rims are spectacular and the color and ambience!)
9pts stelistu (the kit is one of the most beautiful of these bentley, the environmental setting is well with the body core.)
8pts EPP Design (fine brush, the color I really like the car is very well defined.)
7pts Cop (good brush, shame about the few changes, with a nice kit would be unique!)
6pts Cipprik (a really nice kit and color.)
5pts sZr (the car is really well made that only the roof like that of the preferred series.)
4pts rc82 workchop (really bell'assetto style german style, only the lights are faded.)
3pts T_T_f (few changes but good impact.)
2pts (I do not like the kit, but the car is really well done.)
1pt Mickey M (The brush is good but the lights do not fit well with the background.)

who got 2 points?
settled
rodjoo wrote:
MeanMachines wrote:
1. Cop
2. sZr
3.Matt_K
4.rodjoo
5.T_T_f
6. TK Tuning
7. Will_89
8. rich
9. stelistu
10.rc82 workchop
Aero_SB wrote:
1. Cop
2. SDW_mods
3.Matt_K
4.rodjoo
5.T_T_f
6. TK Tuning
7. Will_89
8. Asoares
9. stelistu
10.sZr

Guys I think you reversed points..you named places instead of points so I guess COP gets 10pts ?

Yes that's true (Cop gets 10 pts), I will adjust it.
banner2bf.jpg
10 points - Asoares
9 points - COP
8 points - rc82
7 points - Matt_K
6 points - clipprik
5 points - rich
4 points - Zykotec
3 points - Will_89
2 points - szr
1 point - rodjoo

overall there are รก lot of really interesting chops :)
nice bodykits,backgrounds and atmosphere.
keep it up!!
dra76dgq.jpg
nice work everyone these are my votes.

10p-Asoares
9p-Rich
8p-Cop
7p-TTF
6p-RC82 Workshop
5p-Matt K
4p-Tomica
3p-Cipprick
2p-I Create