5 - Matt_k
4 - ilpoli
3 - Rich
2 - Marchalj
1 - Tomica
gmm_skully.jpg
Voting's up? O.o
Some awesome entries this round... mah vote:

10pts - Cop: love the styling, love the colour, love the insane brush. Well done yet again!
9pts - rich: one again lovely styling, and the little details really bring it to life!
8pts - Asoares: really cool ideas, love the night scene with those shiny reflections on the road, it's a touch effect to achieve and you've managed it really well
7pts - GTstudio: very clean realistic brushing on the whole, but feels to be lacking in a few areas, and not too keen on those wheels, or the sort of speedsterish look - personal opinion though
6pts - Zykotec: yeh boiii!!! looks sick - mad rally style, considered it myself then bailed out, so hats off to you :-d Just lacks a little realism here and htere
5pts - Hugosilva: not one of your best, but i can see a lot of effort in that paint, and I'm loving the lowrider idea, just feels a little unfinished that's all, especially around the wheels
4pts - pluum: love dat stance! XD really like how you've brought out that front light shape, gives the car more of a character
3pts - Tomica: cool styling and very nice overall atmosphere. Some of the body lines feel a bit out of place, and the lighting isn't quite right in places, but nice effort
2pts - ollite20: I can see where you were going with this, very modern feeling, but i dunno, the lighting feels kind of wrong, and I'm just not feeling it as a whole :/
1pt - Matt_K: lots of awesome ideas and lovely colours! Definitely something a bit different. Low quality parts that don't quite fit in places lets it down though
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
10 - Asoares
9 - ollite20
8 - Cop
7 - Plumm
6 - Rich
5 - marchalj
4 - GTstudio
3 - hugosilva
2 - Tomica
1 - Zykotec
tp3z.png
10- Asoares
9- Cop
8-GT studio
7-Zykotec
6- Matt_k
5 - ollite20
4- rodjoo
3- hugosilva
2-marchalj
1-SzR
10 - Asoares
9 - Zykotec
8 - Tomica
7 - Matt_K
6 - Cop
5 - DSL
4 - rodjoo
3 - SzR
2 - hugosilva
1 - R34neon01
10 points- cop
9 points- asoares
8 points- zykotec
7 points-hugosilva
6 points- rich
team-banner.jpg
10pts - Cop : Amazing chop and it is realistic enough, you could've done better with the shade underneath the car, otherwise Super
9pts - GTstudio : wonderful work and i love the color, still i think the exhaust is not finished, maybe you had no time ;d
8pts - TK tuning : looks pretty good to me, i see some edgy spots here and there and the rear bumper is not centered.. the right side (pointing the sea) is too long
7pts -Tomica : very angry entry ;d . but i would love to see more brushed parts (no offend)
6pts - Zycotec : it is different from the other entries, the front arc looks too sharp for me
5pts -rich : nice idea i like it, still the rear end looks odd to me
4pts - Asoares : lovely scene, dark and stuff, it still need a couple of hours to add some highlights and corrections here and there
3pts - ollite20 : yea the color is nice, but have the feeling that the chop is good for a Quick one.. it needs more time like the other amazing chops of yours
2pts -Matt_K : cool, but lots of mistakes and low res parts
1pt - Damo4 : i see that you made a lot of work, but don't like the background

i liked those entries, no meaning to offend anyone. Good luck :)
1-Matt_K
2-GTstudio
3-SzR
4-DSL
5-rodjoo
6-T_T_f
7-Cop
8-asoares
9-onyo
10-ollite
19aws9.gif

My Blog: http://www.joel-design.blogspot.com
10- Marchalj, awesome look and atmosphere, not perfect, but sticks out.
9 - Asoares, again, look and atmosphere is great,even if it's a bit toony.
8 - Hugosilva. Lovely design and delicious color, not your best work though.
7 - GTstudio , some shadow on the wheels would have helped a lot.
6 - Ollite20, quite similar, but just an inch less 'cool' than gtstudio
5 - Cop, a lot of nice british influence,but kinda toony.
4 - IlPoli, looks like an old real picture :)
3 - rodjoo, just what everyone thought I would have done. design over quality though...
2 - Rich, nice, but I don't like the short frontend.
1 - Matt_K, nice style, a bit too much Chevrolet in it though...
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg

Please login to post