10pts: walla - Love the clean look!

9pts: rc82 workchop - Wanted to put this in first place, but the huge arches are a bit too much for me and the side windows could be better

8pts: Cop - Amazing realism, for realism alone this would be first place, but liked the styling of the other two a bit more

7pts: MeanMachines - The paint looks really nice, but somehow the arches look a bit too much like an M3, same for the vent in the hood. Compared to the side, the front is rather toony.

6pts: rookiejeno - I like the style you were going for, but the car/brushing looks too soft.

5pts: Asoares - Nice theme and very well done. Just not a fan of this kind of interior.

4pts: Zykotec - Love this crazy dragtheme! Don't like the grills though.

3pts: stedesign - The styling is debatable, especially that side vent, but the paint looks really good

2pts: rich - Nice styling, but the proportions look a bit weird and the pic/colors looks a bit dull.

1pt: Tomica - Nice setting and paint, but the wheels/rims really ruin it imo. They are too small and off.
induslogodapaut.png
induslogodapautond.png
10 points - Cop
9 points - Intro
8 points - rc_82 workshop
7 points - Tomica
6 points - walla
5 points - rookiejeno
4 points - samvesters
3 points - Venom
2 points - stelistu
1 points - Matt_K
FINALFLAG.png
10 point - MeanMachines
9 point - Rookiejeno
8 point - Stedesign
7 point - Asoares
6 point - Samvesters
5 point - Tktuning
4 point - İntro
3 point - R34neon01
2 point - Zykotec
1 point - Matt_K
10 points - Asoares
9 points - Intro
8 points - rc_82 workshop
7 points - Tomica
6 points - walla
5 points - rookiejeno
4 points - samvesters
3 points - Venom
2 points - stelistu
1 points - Matt_K
576829logonewmarsssfond.jpg
10 pts. - MeanMachines

I have to say i'm quite surprised by this one. It just looks awesome. The overall look of it, the surroundings everything just fits together. Though as mentioned before, there are a bit leftovers from the m3 donor, but i still think you did a hell of a job adjusting the donor parts to fit the design of the e39, and then rebrushing them like you did, that's just perfect for me.

9 pts. - Walla

I have to say, when i first saw this on fb, i was waiting to show up in the showrooms so i can admire the high resolution. The design and mostly the brushing that has been done here is of the highest standards. It's just so damn clean and real looking, i'm just amazed. I was quite sure this was the winner but MeanMachines got the gold.

8 pts. - SamVesters

Though i feel there is still a lot of work needed to make this perfect, i just love the brush, the design, the rotiforms… As i said though this needs a lot more work, it still gets the bronze in my list.

7 pts. - Intro

Once again i was surprised. I kinda overlooked this one when i was going through the thumbs but when i opened it i was, as i said, nicely surprised. As war as i see this doesn't look to me as a donor work, it looks as you warped the refs around the body, and if that is the case, you did a hell of a job. the interior is nice too but too dull id say (this is refered to the roll cage) and i would have gone with a simpler interior and defiantly without that race rear spoiler.

6 pts. - Cop

Lovely Cop Style! :D This one does look great. Sure you can see some rushed areas, but i'm taking into consideration he didn't have enough time, seeing as he posted a wip entry to the all-star comp also. The brush and ref work on this one is just top notch, nice mature styling, nice wheels, overall a great chop.

5 pts. - RC82 Workchop

Awesome chop! The wagon conversion is just great, so is the styling and stance on this one. Nice choose of rims, bbs are something that should be first on the wheel list when doing a bmw i think. The new bg is awesome and so is the overall feel of the chop!

4 pts. - Tomica

I'm gonna repeat what someone else said, the bodywork is just great, nice decent styling, great brushing, but the wheels are just a major major setback.

3 pts. - Noxious

I can't really tell why but this chop just looks nice to me. Sure the brush work would seem kinda incomplete, but here, combined with the bg it gives a realistic kinda feel to it, can't really explain this. Also this shows big potential so great job!

2 pts. - Tk Tuning

Again this is one of those undetermined chops. Love the orange and black, but i like it on this body, where we see a lot of the original design lines changed to a more modern, donor influenced lines, so this gives the feeling of a more modern design vehicle. But on the other hand the entire car feels a bit unproportional to me.

1 pts. - Asoares

This is a nice clean chop. A modern interpretation of the well known inspiration, the brushing is decent, nice wheels , though the interior is just not as good as i would wan't it to be, same goes for the side windows.

great job everyone, some really nice entries this round, and some nice surprises, which is always good.
grts,
Anton.
antonsig.png
10 points - Intro
9 points - MeanMachines
8 points - Asoares
7 points - Matt_K
6 points - SB Designer
5 points - rich
4 points - samvesters
3 points - noise024
2 points - Tomica
1 points - Cop
Post edited April 23, 2012 at 10:28:53 PM by Bliznaka
ay1m.png
10pts - Asoares
9pts - Tomica
8pts - SB Designer
7pts - Blizanka
6pts - Rich
5pts - Intro
4pts - DSL
3pts - Cop
2pts - Stedesign
1pts - MeanMachines

logo_copy.png

CLICK TO VISIT MY PROFILE
>>>FORUM SIGNATURE TUTORIAL>>>MY LATEST CHOP>>>
10 points - Cop
9 points - Intro
8 points - MeanMachines
7 points - sZr
6 points - RobZombie
5 points - rookiejeno
4 points - Zykotec
3 points - stedesign
2 points - Damoj4
1 point - DSL

Goodluck to all :)
10 points - stedesign
9 points - MeanMachines
8 points - rich
7 points - TK Tuning
6 points - Intro
5 points - Matt_K
4 points - DSL
3 points - EPP Design
2 points - Asoares
1 point - Cipprik
10pts-MeanMachines.- perfect color and body on it, simply love that blue on cars :D
9pts-SamVesters.- it has something that catches my eyes. Love everything on it.
8pts-Cop.- amazing picture, oh wait, it's a chop. Love the realism on this one.
7pts-RC82.- Good conversion.But it lacks of something to be top3 for me.
6pts-Walla.- Great brush but quite toony overall.
5pts-Tomica.- Weel-looking chop. Has poor quality in some places such as: windows and rims. but good one
4pts-Intro.- Great C/P work on it, has someplaces a bit weird and don't like how rims look on this one. Impressive atmosphere.
3pts-Rich.- Nice motion, however weird color for my taste...
2pts-Asoares.- Quite poor detailing on your. Nice quality indeed.
1pt-Stedesign.- Interesting BG change, not good-looking kit.

it was really complicated for the Top3 and for the last 3 places...great level :)

Please login to post