1 person liked this.
Being such a diffidcult ugly base, im actually keen to make something decent out of this.

:D
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
I participate, I like the base! :D
1 person liked this.
J_HUI wrote:
Being such a diffidcult ugly base, im actually keen to make something decent out of this.

thats what i thought

is it a nice base to chop ? > no its not

but this is an awsome challenge , its like when a client would want you to chop this ...

and this tests your skills and makes you think outside your comfortzone (good for inspiration)

so imo its actually cool , when i started it i didnt know what the hell i was gonna do with it , gradually the idea's came and ....
mijnlogo.jpg
rich wrote:
J_HUI wrote:

thats what i thought

is it a nice base to chop ? > no its not

but this is an awsome challenge , its like when a client would want you to chop this ...

and this tests your skills and makes you think outside your comfortzone (good for inspiration)

so imo its actually cool , when i started it i didnt know what the hell i was gonna do with it , gradually the idea's came and ....
+1 :D
http://nisambudan.deviantart.com
https://www.instagram.com/enworks.digital/
nah, I started it with a positive mind but I just can't seem to find what to do with it.. so I'll probably skip this one and wait for a decent base :)
gmm_skully.jpg
1 person liked this.
well mine is 80% done and the key word is .......nah not gonna say :P
i'm so happy with the way its going , hope you guys will love it also :mrteeth:
mijnlogo.jpg
I have started mine yesturday and it is ghona look qiute good
but I have some bigg problems with rims can't find some good rims for it
btw that it looks goo for now
good luck to all of you guys in the second round ;)

logo_copy.png

CLICK TO VISIT MY PROFILE
>>>FORUM SIGNATURE TUTORIAL>>>MY LATEST CHOP>>>
the voting?
Only judges can vote.

Please login to post