VOTING: Round 6 (2012 Championships)

This is the voting thread for Round 6 of the 2012 Autemo Championships.

For reference, this is the base image:
2011subaruwrx5dr081.th.jpg

Please vote for the TOP 10 best chops in the following format:
How to vote wrote:
10 points = **USERNAME** (Given to the best entry)
9 points = **USERNAME** (Given to the second best entry)
8 points = **USERNAME** (Given to the third best entry)

2 points = **USERNAME** (Given to the ninth best entry)
1 points = **USERNAME** (Given to the tenth best entry)

Please do not vote for your own entry, the average points you received from other voters will be added onto your score instead.

Please view the high resolution of each entry before voting, by clicking the thumbnail.

Brian
17509096_th.jpg

NS Design
17173733_th.jpg

rich
11908115_th.jpg

Bliznaka
19548506_th.jpg

andre16vag
18899272_th.jpg

doublea
15716098_th.jpg

Ta2man
13922294_th.jpg

Elektro Design
15197736_th.jpg

DSL
16701769_th.jpg

Angel of Hell
15177734_th.jpg

Tomica
13073695_th.jpg

EPP Design
14819386_th.jpg

sn-
13740399_th.jpg

snth
11233059_th.jpg

Asoares
11184407_th.jpg

Matt_K
18953098_th.jpg

TK Tuning
14204892_th.jpg

Spinn3r
11915615_th.jpg

CustomBuiltDesigns
11274730_th.jpg

sZr
12498815_th.jpg

Chita Designer
19232900_th.jpg

Zykotec
15614509_th.jpg

rc82 workchop
15774297_th.jpg

rodjoo
17267076_th.jpg

T_T_f
16556417_th.jpg

Cipprik
subaruimprezawrxcipprik.jpg
Post edited July 07, 2012 at 07:46:34 PM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
10 points = rc82 workchop
9 points = Ta2man
8 points = Chita Designer
7 points = Asoares
6 points = sZr
5 points = Tomica
4 points = T_T_f
3 points = andre16vag
2 points = TK Tuning
1 points = EPP Design
gtavs.jpg
10 points = rc82 workchop
9 points = sn-
8 points = Spinn3r
7 points = TK Tuning
6 points = EPP Design
5 points = Asoares
4 points = Chita Designer
3 points = andre16vag
2 points = Cipprik
1 points = T_T_f
:-d
Post edited July 10, 2012 at 12:55:45 AM by Bliznaka
ay1m.png
10pts sn-
9pts TK Tuning
8pts rc82 workchop
7pts Chita Designer
6pts DSL
5pts Spinn3r
4pts T_T_f
3pts sZr
2pts doublea
1pt Asoares
10 Points = sn-
Despite the donor use, the quality of work here is astonishing. If it was named a "toon" instead of a chop there would be no problem.

9 Points = rc82 workchop
Love the coupe conversion, although it is slightly redundant given the release of the BRZ. Perfect execution, just doesn't quite have the atmosphere of sven's chop :-d

8 Points = EPP Design
Really good use of the donor, you have changed a lot to make it fit as well. The shape of the car is too detached from the original Impreza lines though.

7 Points = DSL
I really like this, though it does miss out a bit on realism as it's quite toony (and not in a good way). The rear diffuser seems to be skewed strangely too. Love the overall idea though!

6 Points = Matt_K
Super clean and realistic, great atmosphere too. I really like the use of the GT-R rear diffuser, although it is a bit too obvious. Just lacks the level of sophistication and effort of some of the higher placed entries.

5 Points = T_T_f
Awesome details and nice brushing, but lacks execution and finishing. For example there are a lot of horizontally inverted details like the Stancenation signature and the bride seat logos. However, that only slightly detracts from a very good chop overall.

4 Points = Chita Designer
Looks pretty nice. Love the super smooth looking brushing, although it does seem to be a little low on the reflection count (almost too smooth looking). It also needs another set of wheels as they lack quality and the lighting is strange. Otherwise, it's awesome.

3 Points = Tomica
As stated in your thread I love the styling choices on this one. Just could do with a bit more excitement in the image (at the moment it's a little lackluster).

2 Points = Spinn3r
Good work on the brushing with this one. It still lacks some detail (looks a bit rough in some areas) but generally it's quite nice. Would like to have seen some window refs though :/

1 Points = Rich
Quite cool, but what really irritates me is how much you skew the perspective of the base image in your chops. The car's proportions look so ridiculous to me and for that I can't place you any higher.
Post edited July 06, 2012 at 09:31:51 PM by Klaus
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
10 pts - EPP design - superb use of the donnor.
9 pts - Chita Designer - long time i didn't saw refs like that. love it.
8 pts - Szr - wow love it. Lot of details mate the
7 pts - TK tuning - well brushed mate. Some mistakes but overall i like.
6 pts - T_T_f - are you kidding me? this is stunning!! love all details you did.
5 pts - Rich - simple but i like what you did.
4 pts - rc82 workchop - love the kit and the rims, but why so dark? can't see anything :/ . Taillights are unreal. Multiply?
3 pts - SN - what a brush….!superb. i wanna see your chop mate. really
2 pts - andre_vag - brush brush brush! well done. nice rims. cheers.
1 pts - spinner - simple and agressive. good luck
Post edited July 06, 2012 at 09:24:47 PM by Asoares
10 points - sn-
9 points - TK tuning
8 points - rc82 workchop
7 points - Tomica
6 points - Spinner
5 points - Asoares
4 points - sZr
3 points - Elektro design
2 points - Zykotec
1point - CustomBuiltDesigns
10 pts - sn-
great chop, amazing atmosphere, great choice of wheels, and a very good quality

9 pts - EPP Design
great work, the same donnor was well used and the car is very real,

8 pts - TK Tuning
great job on the colors, so worth the headlights are not better because it was a car

7 pts - rc82 workchop
I loved the whole car, color, everything is excellent, the bodykit is from another world, not even worth having the same wheels, because this one a great job

6 pts - Spinn3r
I loved the color and contrast of the color wheel, the brush is not the best, because you have large gaps in the rear and roof

5 pts - DSL
good job it's okay applied even be worth a little toon, and the diffuser look blurry

4 pts - Asoares
this a good chop your best not far from it, lack there much work, if one day come back to pick him what I support, I think it'll be a bang

3 pts - Chita Designer
a work funny, the color is not the best which is based, and the rear with this kit looks fatter not really like to see, but the brush is very good and matches the color wheel

2 pts - T_T_f
red until this bad but not what it is that TT on the side? This horrible, and the front car in front is misplaced, otherwise 5 *

1 pt - Matt_K
good job not move much in the car with the rear diffuser r35 was funny, was different
[img]http://principediscos.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/facebook_black.png?w=48&h=48[/img]
10 points - sn- - This is incredible. I have seen what you've done, and it's absolutely stunning. The styling, brush, atmosphere- it's absolutely incredible. I cannot fault it. And can't stop loving it. Amazing work.

9 points - T K Tuning - My reason for giving him 9 points is because his work is just incredible, but I think could have been a little more done. The color, and styling, the way that the car looks now and amazing. Awesome work once again.

8 points - Rich - I really do like this one. The color is good, the styling is good and everything seems to fit well. Good work. Seems like is was a quick one. I might have given this 10. But that fog/mist filter put me off it.

7 points - Matt_K - I love your work, this is incredible. I love the styling, the brush and the atmosphere. I think there could of been a little bit more done, but it looks this good, so hey- you've done alot right.

6 points - Spinn3r - Awesome work, I love the color it looks awesome on this car, and all the reflections look great. The wheels, I personally don't think they look too good on this car, but each to their own. Everything does look awesome, so great work.

5 points - sZr - I really do love the angle that you did on this, through the windscreen. Looks awesome. Good styling, and reflections. I think there could have been more done. But the brush looks good. Good work.

4 points - T_T_f - I really like what you have done. Styling is good, and the color change has been done well. Good work on the brush. Awesome work.

3 points - rc82 workchop - I like what you did, making it look more like a coupe. Good work on that, it looks really nice. Styling is great, atmosphere is good and everything seems to fit. Great work, I just feel like there could have been more done, to me it's a little simple.

2 points - Asoares - Personally, I am not to keen on what you've done, but each to their own. Styling for me isn't what i'd have chosen. Brush is great though, that looks awesome. Good work though, just the new kit it's for me.

1 points - Tomica - Sorry to place it so low, but I still had to place it somewhere. Awesome new background changes, it is great. The styling is perfect for the car, but there's one mistake that I pointed out before. The road markings aren't matching. Instead of white, they should be yellow and double.

It was hard to decide which should go where, but everyone has made some awesome work. Good luck to everyone :).
I prefer engine oil and overalls to nail polish and fashion any day♥
10 pts: TK tuning
9 pts: sn-
8 pts: rc82 workchop
7 pts: SZR
6 pts: EPP Design
5 pts: Rich
4 pts: matt_k
3 pts: double a
2 pts: Chita designer
1pt: T_T_f

Please login to post