::jackdarton: Flared arches tutorial

1 person favorited this.
OK, the tutorials are taking longer than expected, so instead of waiting until they're all finished, i'll post the one's I have completed here so you can all take a look at them!

flaredarches.jpg
Hello.
again this is much clearer then digimods keep it up jack :)
Correct tutor, need more :D
i found that brushing the copied area of the arch to the body of the car worked as well if not better for me :)
Just an idea mate... why dont you just gather these up in a single thread, and then hide the ones visible and link them from the thread you make - to the ones hidden?

On topic: really love the fact that you have taken time to make these series of tutorials!
Perhaps we could post 'em on killerchops?

- iCandi
signaturesw.jpg
iCandi wrote:
Just an idea mate... why dont you just gather these up in a single thread, and then hide the ones visible and link them from the thread you make - to the ones hidden?

The tutorial index
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
X-Raited Creations wrote:
iCandi wrote:

The tutorial index

Toucè :P

I mean can't you hide the ones allready posted? Like to make Jacks tutorials exclusive in some way?
signaturesw.jpg
Great tutorial Jack. I'm scared to try new things encase I mess my chopping style up.
autemochristmas.png

Please login to post