Thanks for the great work.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
Awesome!
Very very good tutorial!

I've been thinking of doing one of these of my own to share with you guys but I have not much to add to this your stuff. I even work very close the same way you do, my layers just tend to end up in a big mess in the end even when using layer sets/groups. I also usually start with a normal gray as a base colour since I can't make my mind with the final colour before the brushing-stuff has proceeded a step of two. I guess trying to create the reflections with one color (white in this your case) would keep the amount of layers a bit lower. Until now I've started refs with the white but after the "main highlights" it's just too easy to pick a colour of gray somewhere and brush some of that in a new layer and after 1500 repeat's there are 1500 layers :x and a jammed computer.

Damn I wish there were drivers available to my Wacom. There pressure-recognition is a useful feature, used it a year back with Vista. Have to tell Santa to get me a new tablet I guess.

Like I said, very useful and detailed tutorial. Well done.

And yeah, I maybe think too much when I write, sorry about that.
My dA: www.m-a-z-a.deviantart.com
Blog: http://themaspect.blogspot.fi/
I like this brush tutorial :-d :-d
larshasselberglogotype2.gif
larsgarage.webs.com
lojh.webs.com
larsbild.se (Coming soon)
This has to be the best and most comprehensive brushing tutorial I have seen... And I've only read the first part :-d
Sig-6.jpg

My dA page ^^ - Feel free to use photos for bases/donors, just ask first :-d
best tutorial ever! :-d
My DeviantArt
My Portfolio
Facebook page
very cool brush tutorial :-d
big respect))
80822858.png
amazing tut mate, love it, good to have someone explaining a progress
WOW!!!

THIS is what I call a real STEP by STEP - Tutorial. I didn´t read it yet, but I stored and will try it out. I´m sure that will help!

Somebody might think it´s too long and timekilling, but hey! Learning how to brush is a long way and have to take a long time. So we´ll see, if it will help me improving my skills.
excellent tutorial never seen a better one ..
but I have a big problem is all in English and I can not translate because it is a picture!
could someone please pass the translated texts?

or texts in English and I translate them to me? thanks
Post edited January 05, 2011 at 09:56:30 PM by Ferrari F40
>>>>> My Ferrari GTE <<<<<

>>>>> My Lancia Delta Concept <<<<<

Please login to post