rsssvo.jpg
314flg2.jpge009p2.jpg
mbh2dz.jpg
24e3von.jpg
2w6ibsh.jpg
177mnl.jpg
bdjnk6.jpg

- Always be unique , in your own way
my name should be equal to the one in the forums.

sfdesignz, isn't it glac/klaus? If I already added you, I don't remember any more.
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
inm glacius on GT5 so its not me =)
FsaUt.jpg
jyG9N.jpg
uJyht.jpg
eKUEx.jpg
HZIdk.jpg
pzEln.jpg
MNs3i.jpg
I5hsd.jpg
tPFN0.jpg
hmF2T.jpg

:)

Ehi, the cars have too camber, they don't brake well and the reactivity is bad...
Some mines from the fourth :D
http://www.mediafire.com/#eudmu143wb4py
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
mZokU.jpg
R5IDY.jpg
zT0sZ.jpg
hHJj0.jpg
2iEHQ.jpg
hHJj0.jpg
kdtW6.jpg
j07NK.jpg

Some sweet from 4
i3ojvo4p08it3sl6g.jpg
Question: there are used rims in GT5? And how can i add more rims to the catalogue in GT Auto?
Rates: 1 stolen 4 very bad 6 acceptable 7 realistic + nice 8 very good 9 awesome 10 awesome + epic
Question: there are Used Rims Marketplace in GT5, like in GT4? And how can I add more rims to the New Marketplace Wheels in GT Auto?
Nah, the only aftermarket you'll find are in GT Auto but not all wheels fit to all the cars. It depends on the car which wheel models there are available.
DSC02471.jpg I can't imagine why did PD re-set the map like GT3 but not as GT4... I like so much the various countries, their cups (like the R Emblem)

Please login to post