Autemo Sticker Comp

This is the discussion thread for the Autemo Vinyl Comp competition. You can talk and chat about the comp in here. Do not submit your entries in this thread. They won't be accepted. Use the proper entry submission form. To go the official comp page click the following link: Autemo Vinyl Comp.
Post edited September 02, 2010 at 11:56:36 AM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
I'm not 100% sure what you mean by vinyls. Do you mean like graphics and stickers to put on your car? If so how big would they be? Would they be like full on racing liveries or just little stickers?

The comp description is pretty vague to me... but it could just be me being a car n00b xD
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
^^full livery, 1 graphic, on or of a car
Hmm I had a long chat to Ironchop and I though he was considering making something like these:
sticker1.jpg

So I'll ask him or hope he can give a more detailed description.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Yup, something like the ones J_HUI posted above, or like the one below (coincidentally from the same place).

Size wise, the strips would probably be best between something like 2cm by 20-50 cm, or 4cm by 20-50 cm (at 300 dpi).

A bigger more shaped graphic like the one below would probably be good as 8*8 cm to 12-12 cm or something around that... I guess you could make it bigger than that, but I might end up having to re-size it down due to production cost.

Maybe I'll change the description to say submit one "strip" and one shaped design...

Example of a shaped vinyl:
4577031525_494e1a2800.jpg
Post edited September 02, 2010 at 12:45:43 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
Alright, this morning i was lucky enough to receive a package from autotechnik because the owner was keen to swap a few pics of his Slk for a mystery gift =O

Once opened Inside, There were a few vinyls of the company, sweeeet :P , the point im trying to get to is:
img7123g.jpg
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Thanks J_HUI. That's exactly the kind of thing I'm thinking about ;).

The key thing being that the stickers are 300dpi so it comes out nicely in printing... I might upload some sample "base images" later, but I think it's pretty self-explanatory from these examples...
Post edited September 03, 2010 at 08:37:19 AM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
Thanks for the info guys. I might give this a quick go sometime later - seems like a bit of fun :D
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Example of a shaped and strip added to the comp description...
autemoartist.png

Please login to post