Mitsubish Lancer Evo X

This is the discussion thread for the Mitsubish Lancer Evo X competition. You can talk and chat about the comp in here. Do not submit your entries in this thread. They won't be accepted. Use the proper entry submission form. To go the official comp page click the following link: Mitsubish Lancer Evo X.
I try do something ;) Cool base.
A little excited with this, great base. I shall try to make something but I'm moving house within the next week so it may or may not happen. Good luck to the eventual entrants :D
autemobanner.gif
Woo not a bad base, simple and japaneasy :-d

Time to start my 5th wip !!
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Good base but i'll get killed by the competition lol since i haven't chopped in a while
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Can I join..? I still newbie, but I want to try to join any comp, i.e. like this one.. hhe..:P
Already trying something, I'll see if I can get it done on time, regardless the competition, Ivan ;)
Nooooo, i had the background, rims and the body-kit done. Then accidentally merged layers..

Have to start again :(
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_HUI wrote:
Nooooo, i had the background, rims and the body-kit done. Then accidentally merged layers..

n00b :P
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
J_HUI wrote:

can't it be undone by ctrl+Z mate?
Post edited June 19, 2010 at 09:21:52 PM by IvanCS

Please login to post