How to change rims and add camber

Crappy vid i did, just testing out my screen recorder but it all went terribly wrong to say the least.
Instructions in the description

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNRWDiheQq8

cheers
Nice job! :-d
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
its not bad, but you have to remember if ppl are gonna do thsi , when u fast forward like that no one can actually see what your doing , just a tip, also never use shortcuts in videos, ive done loads of vid tuts, and i cant use my shortcuts as they would never know what to press, UNLESS you narate on the video.

but ok job
glac
Did you read the description? Theres a full description of what im doing.

Also its my first attempt, and i converted the video from .avi to .wmv, in the process it sped the video up loads, so i had to try and slow it down, but not so much that it goes all juttery.
Like i say, it's a first attempt.
try narrating it on the vid as thats what people are looking at
will be good to see some more tuts in the future, thanks
yeah i wanted to narate it but the mic on my webcam is broke :(
agreed on the too fast thing, but if it cant be helped, then not gonna crit you on that :P
its not a bad little video but I think glac is right on the narration thing (though thats another thing that cant be helped)
maybe you could add in those little youtube notes instead of the description, not sure how you do that though :(
autemobanner.gif
cheers, i could do the youtube note things, but they look kinda tacky, and it'd mean having to pause the vid far too many times.
Ill look into the settings on my converter to see what i can do, unless anyone knows where i can get a plugin for Sony vegas pro that lets me use .avi's? :P

Please login to post