"green print" with the pen tool.

1 person favorited this.
Probably I've made a lot of mistakes, so If someone want, just send me a improved version. Hope its kinda understandable.

So a lot of begginers use lasso tool and if they want to make smooth curved lines to make some sketch but it dont look's good. In this tutorial I'll try to show you how to make nice (I called it) "green print".

1. So let's turn on photoshop and pick some car (I picked bmw, and let's take "peen tool")

screen1ny9.jpg

2. Now, make new layer, and with help of pen select shapes of curves of our body kit.

screen2cz7.jpg

3. Pick brush tool, colour (best will be green or red) and now change size to 2 or 3 pixels.

screen4ku2.jpg

4. After "customizing" our blus pick pen tool again and right mouse buttion click above our selection. Then, choose option "stroke path".

screen5cx3.jpg

5. Now will appear small window, lets expand the list and pick "brush", and if simulate presurre will be selected, unselect it and click ok. We should see something like this:

screen6vr7.jpg

6. Ok, its almost end, now just delete our path. Click with right mouse buttion above the selection and choose option "delete path".

With that technique we can make something like this. It's not very complex sketch, but it showing you what are the possibilities:
screen7fv4.jpg

cheers
Well i can understand it, nice tutorial :) i dont actually think anyone has covered this in chopping yet. Not that i've seen anyway :)
MAIN_Anim_26657.gif
WTRWW.png
This technique is quite useful for orientating when doing a full-brush.
This technique is quite useful for orientating when doing a full-brush²

^^
4et0dm.jpg
thnx for the tut man ..

i'm always use this Teachnique ..in my chops..

it gets me straigt to A new designs of my own..
newsig600f1bc0.png
Thanks for the tut mate. This is exactly how I go about doing my bodykit designs :)
me too, even the color is the same;)
Germany-1.png
man i really wanted to know how to do this.
Thanks for the tutorial!
cjdesign. since 07/08-10.
wheres the pen tool on ps7?
cjdesign. since 07/08-10.

Please login to post