Ford Festiva (team chop)

Did this for a comp last year with my team mate Trust. It's all brushed except the back ground, the reflections on the windshield, the jack and jack stands, and parts of the impact wrench.

Enjoy.

Click on pic for full size.
teamfinalsmall.jpg

original
stevecv.th.jpg
wip2y.jpg

DeviantART
0.00 (0 votes)
WOW Man thats very good. Toony but not in a bad sense. Lots of little details and the paint and graphics are well done. Congrats! :-d

On a diff note. Were you part of the now extinct streetfire group of choppers?
Sig.png
I miss this chop! Hows is going carguy?!? Haven't heard from you since VG closed

Coco he and i are part of that extinct group lol xD
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
This is great chop,nice idea :-d
Coco wrote:
Yep. That's me.
Chopperkid44 wrote:
Hows is going carguy?!?
Hi Matt. Things are decent. Going back to school in the fall to get a bs in networking. Obama's paying for it and paying my bills while I'm going. Hell, they just sent me a check for ~$37k to spend as I please.

Gotta luv working the system. :P
wip2y.jpg

DeviantART
Carguy2112 wrote:
Coco wrote:
Yep. That's me.
Chopperkid44 wrote:
Hows is going carguy?!?
Hi Matt. Things are decent. Going back to school in the fall to get a bs in networking. Obama's paying for it and paying my bills while I'm going. Hell, they just sent me a check for ~$37k to spend as I please.

Gotta luv working the system. :P

Damn good work! :-d
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
awsome chop , i lobe the detail / colors and looks
i'd say pro tuners or very close to pro ..
hr shows some small things could be a tad more smooth and imo you could find a better rim for the front

but i really like this chop =O
mijnlogo.jpg
i would say PRO :-d :-d
http://www.autemo.com/forums/?t=9529 ***NEW CHOP FROM TURBO DESIGN***
rich wrote:
imo you could find a better rim for the front
We actually planned on rebrushing that wheel but either we forgot, or just never got around to it. This thing took a long time to get it where we were both happy. By the time we got there, we were both tired of looking at it. :doh:

A few things aren't perfect but I'm still pleased with how it turned out. Thanks everyone for the kind words. :D
wip2y.jpg

DeviantART
Oh God... love it :-d

Please login to post