Brushing " Screws " on your fenders. [ NiBs ]

hey guys, my first tutorial acctually made it for Nathan but thought i'd might aswell post it here :P.
i bet there are better ways to do this, but this is the way i do it, so. Anyways.... ( this tutorial was in like 15 minutes )
TUT12.jpg

; Edit: If you just want to make the "Rivets" look like a uhm dunno how to say it in english but a "popped stud?"
then instead of making the cross pattern, Just take the a reallydark grey brush and make a brush in the middle of the "stud" to make it round. you'll then have another look of it, :)
Post edited February 13, 2010 at 07:36:33 PM by Nibs
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
thansk bud that is a biiiiiiiiig help :-d
http://images.4chan.org/gif/src/1286732660204.gif
really nice tutorial, it will surely be used by many choppers, kepp it up man! :-d
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
nice bro

thanks xD
Nice tut!

They're called rivets btw ;)
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Not bad i'll have to try out something like this!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Nice post, thanks for the tut NiBs.
Thanks guys :P edited the thread abit, telling you how to make another look of the "rivets"
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
nice tut :P

, you could use a bit of blur on the screws though , its like now they are to sharp in comparison to the car ..
note > its like that with everything thats added to a car , doesnt matter if its brushed or c&p matching the blurr and quality really makes or brakes the realism
also color filtering when a chop is done really brings new parts and car totally together

just a a adition to your story (matbe somebody can use this) :-d
mijnlogo.jpg

Please login to post